So our current starting line up if we go 433(ish) would be:

Parry

Lyon  Cassidy  Thicot  Rodden

Grant    Gomis

Roberts

Cunningham       Scullion

Duthie  

With a bench of JBH, Kennedy and Allan.

Unfortunately given our recent history, it wouldn’t surprise me at all if we see a similar starting line up open the season.

looks better than last season already 

2 hours ago, Brian Carrigan said:

So our current starting line up if we go 433(ish) would be:

Parry

Lyon  Cassidy  Thicot  Rodden

Grant    Gomis

Roberts

Cunningham       Scullion

Duthie  

Pretty depressing team tbh, about 15 career goals in total in that squad. Danny better be getting his pen warmed up asap 

Pretty depressing team tbh, about 15 career goals in total in that squad. Danny better be getting his pen warmed up asap 
LEAGUE 2 AWAITS OUR ARRIVAL
That line up so far is grim.

Fiver on Clyde on the opening day then.

probs not likely but if Splaine, Livingstone and Cuddihy were to sign on it would make that team look a lot better. Crying out for some signings. Would even take a shite rumour at this point.

Someone get Ray Grant on the phone to his brother

Edited by Jack Phillips

This next week has a feel of that fateful day where we made about six dud signings in about three hours, the panic is growing. We currently have two CBs and one of those is a guy not deemed good enough to play for Gretna last season.

1 hour ago, Jack Phillips said:

probs not likely but if Splaine, Livingstone and Cuddihy were to sign on it would make that team look a lot better. Crying out for some signings. Would even take a shite rumour at this point.

Someone get Ray Grant on the phone to his brother

If they have been removed from the website I’m pretty sure the party is over for the 3 stooges. I hope the club don’t back track as I’m sure they  have been made offers and they are holding out for better options. It is a concern where we are at the moment but I hope we have good honest players who can be coached to become better and play as a team. Our first preseason friendly will tell a story.

20 minutes ago, Ignoramus said:

This next week has a feel of that fateful day where we made about six dud signings in about three hours, the panic is growing. We currently have two CBs and one of those is a guy not deemed good enough to play for Gretna last season.

That inaccurate he was injured for 3 months at Gretna  and I’m sure there is a reason why he’s still on the website 

I know some squads will need more additions than others but I was surprised to see we've made the 2nd most signings in Scotland this summer to date. Really need to be adding established players now though, and ideally some height!

Edited by CM.

14 hours ago, WBR said:

Is there a non-digital season pass this year?

Yeah they mentioned this at the fans meeting a few weeks back I think, if you email the club I’m sure they can sort you out with something.