Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

20 minutes ago, FREDDYFRY said:

Not in the slightest, we could have written  on a piece of paper and sealed it envelope in May.

Please remember you can only pee with the C--K you've  got as the budget is piss poor.

We are facing worst case scenario and guys don't assure the ostrich position we are going down if something doesn't change. This league will be the toughest and it will be  survival of the fittest and that's not us.

12 hours ago, Jack Phillips said:

Adam Livingstone on the pfa website as well now.

Now is the  time to withdraw the offer if it hasn't been done already.  We helped him rebuild his shit career and that's the thanks we got and we will be his back up plan if he doesn't  get another club.  Player of the year my arse

11 hours ago, Scott-Replay said:

Big Jim Thompson joins the commercial team. Can he still play centre half as well?

No doubt big Jim's finest moment below from the 2008 cup final, happier times ...

image.jpeg.05ad21dac2162d9ad57ee758a5029bef.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Brian Carrigan said:

After what happened with big Dykes I doubt he'll want to remember anything about Queens

Aye, shit happens and all that.  Still, not everyone gets to say they scored an equaliser in a major cup final ...

23 minutes ago, Otis Blue said:

Aye, shit happens and all that.  Still, not everyone gets to say they scored an equaliser in a major cup final ...

"Shit happens" is an absolutely amazing way to sum up 'I invited a lad to stay at my house and he subsequently pumped, impregnated and married my wife'.

To be honest, I love the big guy. Hopefully he adds something to the club in his new role as opposed to many of the higher ups who appear to be getting paid to do absolutely hee haw.

1 hour ago, Brian Carrigan said:

"Shit happens" is an absolutely amazing way to sum up 'I invited a lad to stay at my house and he subsequently pumped, impregnated and married my wife'.

To be honest, I love the big guy. Hopefully he adds something to the club in his new role as opposed to many of the higher ups who appear to be getting paid to do absolutely hee haw.

Not many of the hierarchy get paid at Clyde and to be fair its still to much LOL 

3 hours ago, Brian Carrigan said:

Aye OK. It's a fitba forum and I try to steer clear of folks personal lives and problems. Big Jim gave his all over many seasons at Palmy. I'll never see my team in a major cup final again and it's one of my favourite memories... the mention of big Jim in the earlier post brought it back to mind that's all.

4 hours ago, Brian Carrigan said:

After what happened with big Dykes I doubt he'll want to remember anything about Queens

Going from a few of his Facebook posts since he still supports the club (strangely enough)

57 minutes ago, Otis Blue said:

Aye OK. It's a fitba forum and I try to steer clear of folks personal lives and problems. Big Jim gave his all over many seasons at Palmy. I'll never see my team in a major cup final again and it's one of my favourite memories... the mention of big Jim in the earlier post brought it back to mind that's all.

Apologies mate, you're right - step too far from me!