Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

I heard that Broomhill were enquiring about using Broadwood so we could always get humiliated by them in the Challenge Cup again. 

I also heard that we were interested in Ross Meechan from Forfar but apparently he's under contract so wonder if he's trying to negotiate a release, has a non promotion release clause or its just an untrue rumour :lol:

1 hour ago, CM. said:

I heard that Broomhill were enquiring about using Broadwood so we could always get humiliated by them in the Challenge Cup again. 

I also heard that we were interested in Ross Meechan from Forfar but apparently he's under contract so wonder if he's trying to negotiate a release, has a non promotion release clause or its just an untrue rumour :lol:

*Open Goal Broomhill 😂

Tinpot as it gets that. 

Is it just me that's concerned that we have been chucked out our stadium and we don't have 11 players yet or is this normal behaviour for Clyde fc and I like DL and I hope he's enjoying his holiday while we are scratching our heads hoping a miracle occurs  with these wonderful signings that have still to arrive although we don't have much of a budget to call upon. I'm sure it will all work out.

1 hour ago, JIMMY CHOO said:

Is it just me that's concerned that we have been chucked out our stadium and we don't have 11 players yet or is this normal behaviour for Clyde fc and I like DL and I hope he's enjoying his holiday while we are scratching our heads hoping a miracle occurs  with these wonderful signings that have still to arrive although we don't have much of a budget to call upon. I'm sure it will all work out.

Why do we employ to muppets to look and maybe sign players when Danny's not available 

Probably a textbook Clyde signing (whatever that means)_  Hard working player will probably get 8 to 10 goals as a regular max,  although I felt he was probably playing a level above his ability,  Good team player (won't moan if Sat on bench) would not be surprised to see Ally Roy rock up at yourselves as well...

Just now, Passionate said:

Probably a textbook Clyde signing (whatever that means)_  Hard working player will probably get 8 to 10 goals as a regular max,  although I felt he was probably playing a level above his ability,  Good team player (won't moan if Sat on bench) would not be surprised to see Ally Roy rock up at yourselves as well...

I would, he signed for Glentoran yesterday.