Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

So presumably you, and others, were so outraged by these 'clowns' you approached them to voice your fierce opposition of what they were singing, and insisted they cut it out ? 
I'm sure 1 person approaching 40 or 50 guys, already pissed off at the decision, and telling them to shut up would have went down well.

The Goodwillie chants died off pretty quickly. It looks like there is plenty even with the Glasgow Branch that won't nothing more to do with him.

56 minutes ago, GooseLips said:

Interesting that @shawfield shed boyhas gone very quiet after the pressure he put on the board to re-sign a rapist has left his club homeless and may even finish the club for good. The coward can’t even bring himself to apologise. 

There's a number of them staying quiet and waiting for someone else to fight the argument, then they jump in with their green dots in support. They're all cowards. You'll note they're on asking folk to go and challenge them to their faces, when they know they've got another 40 rape apologists there to back them up but barely any of them want to have the debate on here. 

48 minutes ago, GooseLips said:

I think it’s dawning on @shawfield shed boyand his cronies that the pressure they put on the BOD to bring back a rapist my very well have killed their football club. They’ll become pariah’s soon enough. Killing your own football club just to get a handful of games out of a rapist is about the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen in Scottish football. 

You’re correct about them all being cowards. Acting the big ‘un when the rapist returned but now cowering away as they realise their actions of backfired in the most spectacular fashion. Grown men too cowardly to apologise. 

A few of them have appeared again on yesterday's match thread. Unrepentant of course 

At this point anyone on the board that allowed/shouted for DGW to be brought back having seen what happened at Raith should do the decent thing and hand in their resignation. They've destroyed this club and anyone celebrating being kicked out of Broadwood as a good things is utterly delusional. Yes it's too big and a white elephant for us and NLC. Yes NLC may be using it as a good excuse to demo Broadwood for houses as its a drain on their resources too. 

But where and I really as fucking where are we going to go? Who will let us ground share when the clubs name is completely tarnished. Thise saying build a new ground too! Don't make me laugh! Constantly being told by the board we are profiting for a loss, we have a tiny budget, we can't compete with other clubs resources and that the rent and lack of commercial revenue is strangling us. 

So where the f**k are we affording millions to build a stadium. You need to purchase the land and fund building the thing. Not to mention we owe money for the arria lounge (another incompetent failure of the board) I have absolutely 0 confidence in this board and can't bring myself to give them another penny till they leave. They have ruined to club I love.

41 minutes ago, bullyweehutch said:

At this point anyone on the board that allowed/shouted for DGW to be brought back having seen what happened at Raith should do the decent thing and hand in their resignation. They've destroyed this club and anyone celebrating being kicked out of Broadwood as a good things is utterly delusional. Yes it's too big and a white elephant for us and NLC. Yes NLC may be using it as a good excuse to demo Broadwood for houses as its a drain on their resources too. 

But where and I really as fucking where are we going to go? Who will let us ground share when the clubs name is completely tarnished. Thise saying build a new ground too! Don't make me laugh! Constantly being told by the board we are profiting for a loss, we have a tiny budget, we can't compete with other clubs resources and that the rent and lack of commercial revenue is strangling us. 

So where the f**k are we affording millions to build a stadium. You need to purchase the land and fund building the thing. Not to mention we owe money for the arria lounge (another incompetent failure of the board) I have absolutely 0 confidence in this board and can't bring myself to give them another penny till they leave. They have ruined to club I love.

But apart from that...

10 hours ago, Chanandler Bong said:

I’m in utter disbelief that people are actually challenging the stance of NLC in all of this.  Yes, the rapist had previously been permitted within Broadwood, but he left.  And him last being ‘allowed in’ to Broadwood was five years ago. Things change. Times change. He’s now not welcome. Why can people not understand that?

And suggesting a tier system or that other players of other clubs not be allowed in as well regarding some of their criminal offences?  Embarrassing.  I don’t think any other player who may require to enter Broadwood has been found to be a rapist!

Unsavoury characters I’m sure. Criminal records, aye, bound to be. But none of them RAPISTS!

There’s several ‘bad guys’ in all of this.  Obviously none more so than the unrepentant rapist himself.  But NLC certainly aren’t one of them.  And shameful whatabouttery for any of the, disgustingly many, rape apologists on here, to suggest they are.

I think the point is that means noone accused of rape should be allowed in at all to any North Lanarkshire facility. It is ridiculous.

What I find odd is yes on here it's massive vigilante campaign on here. On Facebook the ladies team were heavily criticised and what surprised me it's by women. It was a women I saw on Facebook who said they won't be happy until goodwillies in a box. Enough is enough for me. 

14 minutes ago, yessiricanboogie said:

I think the point is that means noone accused of rape should be allowed in at all to any North Lanarkshire facility. It is ridiculous.

What I find odd is yes on here it's massive vigilante campaign on here. On Facebook the ladies team were heavily criticised and what surprised me it's by women. It was a women I saw on Facebook who said they won't be happy until goodwillies in a box. Enough is enough for me. 

Misogynist buffon. 

16 minutes ago, yessiricanboogie said:

Not accused of being a rapist. Declared in a court to have been a rapist.

But you knew that, presumably.

20 minutes ago, yessiricanboogie said:

First I heard about that...See the source image

1 minute ago, Jacksgranda said:

First I heard about that...See the source image

Well how can u ban goodwillie for being a rapist but not other people. Is rape the worst crime of all. Are murderers allowed in?

It's the first you heard that because if it's what you only look to see it's all you find.

If all the info you had was on here you would say public support is that goodwillie should never leave the house again but when you actually look at other outlets their isn't support for goodwillie but an acceptance of enough is enough

2 minutes ago, yessiricanboogie said:

Well how can u ban goodwillie for being a rapist but not other people. Is rape the worst crime of all. Are murderers allowed in?

It's the first you heard that because if it's what you only look to see it's all you find.

If all the info you had was on here you would say public support is that goodwillie should never leave the house again but when you actually look at other outlets their isn't support for goodwillie but an acceptance of enough is enough

:lol:

1 minute ago, yessiricanboogie said:

I'm sorry I must have missed where he has a criminal conviction for rape

No, you haven't, but you have missed the verdict of the civil case (and subsequent appeal).

Just now, Jacksgranda said:

:lol:

No, you haven't, but you have missed the verdict of the civil case (and subsequent appeal).

Right so I had an accident at work that was morrisons supermarkets ( a previous employer) fault. Does that mean if I had a pay out( ,which I didn't go for because I'm not  an ambulance chaser) as I would have won tbat in a civil case their building would have been unsafe so are therefore an unsafe employer or unsafe to allow people into their shops. 

4 minutes ago, yessiricanboogie said:

Right so I had an accident at work that was morrisons supermarkets ( a previous employer) fault. Does that mean if I had a pay out( ,which I didn't go for because I'm not  an ambulance chaser) as I would have won tbat in a civil case their building would have been unsafe so are therefore an unsafe employer or unsafe to allow people into their shops. 

No idea, why don't you try it and report back.

2 minutes ago, yessiricanboogie said:

A bit late but I'm pretty sure people wouldn't be claiming they are unsafe company.

Who's claiming Clyde are an "unsafe" company, let alone Morrison's?