Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

2 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

I have, im speaking generally re the lack of prosecution in many rape/sexual assault cases. 

plenty folk saw the nick of the victim, incapable of consent etc

Copied from your previous quote. That doesn't sound like generally speaking. If you had read the evidence. you might well have noticed that the judge praised the victims testimony and slated DG for his.

Sounds like you are suggesting that because the victim had been drinking, then she was not a reliable witness.

2 minutes ago, SLClyde said:

So here we are at the end of the day, and all the posters who were out in support of the signing haven’t said a word. I really wonder why that is? 

To busy crying into the mugs..download.jpeg.bf085d87144785493bc138ae0a82fe3c.jpeg

17 minutes ago, Rio 2 said:

plenty folk saw the nick of the victim, incapable of consent etc

Copied from your previous quote. That doesn't sound like generally speaking. If you had read the evidence. you might well have noticed that the judge praised the victims testimony and slated DG for his.

Sounds like you are suggesting that because the victim had been drinking, then she was not a reliable witness.

Coming out with shite like that you could be elected to the Clyde board.

You do realise what the poster you’re quoting does for a living yes? He’s speaking about how the criminal prosecution process works.

The current board's positions are entirely untenable now. It is isn't up for negotiation as to whether they must leave.

I agree. I have lost all confidence in their judgement and ability to be custodians of the club's future.

The question is who replaces them?

As far as I'm aware there's no one standing in the wings.

A major sponsor and other high profile Clyde fans are arrogantly culpable in this debacle and can't be trusted.

It's a mess.

A one sentence statement to hopefully begin the long road back from this whole nightmare.
Although the Raith fans were fairly sure we wouldn’t be able to terminate it that easily, so let’s see
Doesn't really have any impact now though does it? Been told they're getting kicked out at the end of their agreement and tons of bad press from it including the women's team chucking it en masse

2 hours ago, drs said:

Nothing patronising about it, your post appeared to claim that EK only had one senior team when it actually has two.

No need to get shirty.

No need to be a smart alec either. I know both clubs well, the difference and budget between them is massive.

9 minutes ago, Left Back said:

Coming out with shite like that you could be elected to the Clyde board.

You do realise what the poster you’re quoting does for a living yes? He’s speaking about how the criminal prosecution process works.

A Judge?

A Lawyer?

Whatever he does for a living, he shouldn't be coming away with statements like that.