Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

May be an image of 5 people and text that says "Clyde Ladies FC 4 May 2019 at 16:25 A few of the ladies team today supporting the men's teams vs Cowdenbeath CLYDE F CLYDE 16 Likes.1 comment"

Was this not when we were still chasing the league and Goodwillie captain?

Tbh, I didn't have a clue we had a woman's team although I suspect that is more due to the  club being useless at advertising the men's team in the local area over the last few years never mind the woman's team. Were they a foundation team rather than being under the club directly similar to how the u21's are? Not meant to undermine them just genuinely curious.

Edited by bullywee2010

4 minutes ago, bullywee2010 said:

May be an image of 5 people and text that says "Clyde Ladies FC 4 May 2019 at 16:25 A few of the ladies team today supporting the men's teams vs Cowdenbeath CLYDE F CLYDE 16 Likes.1 comment"

Was this not when we were still chasing the league and Goodwillie captain?

Tbh, I didn't have a clue we had a woman's team although I suspect that is more due to the  club being useless at advertising the men's team in the local area over the last few years never mind the woman's team. Were they a foundation team rather than being under the club directly similar to how the u21's are? Not meant to undermine them just genuinely curious.

Was about to ask the same thing. This is the first I've heard we even had a ladies team, must've been through the foundation rather than the club directly.

I have no problem with the Ladies Team being unhappy with Goodwillie return. I admire their stance as I do with anyone that makes a moral stand on this issue (except John Mason)

Am I wrong though, to believe the team was formed whilst Goodwillie was already Clyde player? Perhaps they formed before that and I only became aware of their existence recently.

I have no problem with the Ladies Team being unhappy with Goodwillie return. I admire their stance as I do with anyone that makes a moral stand on this issue (except John Mason)

Am I wrong though, to believe the team was formed whilst Goodwillie was already Clyde player? Perhaps they formed before that and I only became aware of their existence recently.

No, they were formed in 2019 I believe.

Choosing to take a stand against something you previously put up with is not a moral failing. There's a multitude of reasons that can mean people don't feel empowered enough to make a protest.

Well done to the players and staff of Clyde Ladies FC for making their feelings known. They've nothing to gain by doing so. 

14 minutes ago, Clinically Proven said:

When did football clubs become judge and jury on people's character?

The lynch mob are the same people who go on and on about mental health. What if the end result was that he killed himself because of the pile on? Bunch of fucking hypocrites.

People have Green dotted this slavering pish? 

Edit to add: Someone signed up to p&b with the intent of posting this slavering pish? 

Edited by John MacLean

15 minutes ago, Clinically Proven said:

The lynch mob are the same people who go on and on about mental health. What if the end result was that he killed himself because of the pile on? Bunch of fucking hypocrites.

Another rape apologist appears. 

To answer your question, nope, I wouldn't give a single solitary f**k if an unrepentant rapist topped himself. 

You can f**k off now. 

16 minutes ago, Clinically Proven said:

When did football clubs become the place for disgraced footballers who refuse to acknowledge wrong doing the place to redeem themselves?

On 02/03/2022 at 10:32, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

They are capable of anything. Never thought I would ever say that a club was worse than the Blue Scum in Glasgow. 

Clyde fans make Old Firm fans look like normal law abiding citizens.