Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

How will you ensure the balance on your season ticket will be donated to the Red Cross ?  
I understood no refunds on ST balances would be made and all outstanding balances would go into the Club's coffers.
Perhaps this wish was in the body of your email to the Club. A copy of your request would clarify this.

Not going to put a copy of the email on this as it contains personal information but rest assured I made the request and was told that the club would endeavour to make it happen. I’ll keep an eye on my balance to check it comes off.

41 minutes ago, Mamtora said:

How will you ensure the balance on your season ticket will be donated to the Red Cross ?  

I understood no refunds on ST balances would be made and all outstanding balances would go into the Club's coffers.

Perhaps this wish was in the body of your email to the Club. A copy of your request would clarify this.

I'm not sure if it was just for last year, but at the end of the year they said that balances either had to be spent on the club shop, donated to the club, forwarded onto next year's balance or could be refunded back to you.

So they clearly have the facilities to refund the balance back to customers.

7 hours ago, BullyWee Craig said:

Or because pie and bovril forum is a toxic echo chamber. 

Signing a rapist: Cool

Folk thinking their club probably shouldn't have signed a rapist: "Toxic"

Hard drive check in Aisle 4 please. 

'Goodwillie, who had moved to Stark's Park as he desired a return to full-time football, had written to fans expressing his sadness that Clyde's board had initially rejected his return, saying he wished he could turn the clock back.'

Genuine question. The final sentence if the BBC article on Goodwillie's return to Clyde says that he contacted Clyde fans following the boards initial refusal to take him back.
Is this the case?
I haven't seen it mentioned yet on this thread.

Wishes he could turn the clock back to stay at Clyde where they’ve got the only fans in Scotland that would actually worship a c**t like him.

Conveniently he doesn’t wish he could turn back the clock to the night he inflicted life long trauma on a young woman and became a sex offender.

Very strange.

Welcome back David Goodwillie, great bit of business [emoji1376]
F67322D6-B687-4977-8CB5-B39BFD07D065.thumb.jpeg.6dc74aa03e51a743dfe313a8376eb663.jpeg
I don't for a second believe that all Clyde fans are rape apologist scum who should be on the register but this thread should be fired into the NSFW section of the website where the Clyde VLs can w**k themselves into oblivion while looking at the posters of "Goodie" blu-tacked to their bedroom walls. Vermin.

3 minutes ago, blackislekillie said:

I don't for a second believe that all Clyde fans are rape apologist scum who should be on the register but this thread should be fired into the NSFW section of the website where the Clyde VLs can w**k themselves into oblivion while looking at the posters of "Goodie" blu-tacked to their bedroom walls. Vermin.

Eh ?? he is our top striker, should he not be allowed to make a living ? 

4 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

There’s a reason Clyde were the only club that would touch Goodwillie after the civil case.

Yep, that reason being we needed something (or someone) spectacular to save us from what looked like an inevitable slide into a regionalised fifth tier league, something no relegated League Two club has come close to recovering from. It's fanciful to suggest no other club would have done the same in that very desperate situation.

3 minutes ago, BullyWeeLad said:

Eh ?? he is our top striker, should he not be allowed to make a living ? 

Absolutely nobody thinks this, and if you'd been paying any attention at all you'd realise that. People just don't agree with him being in a profession where kids look up to him, which also involves representing an entire town and community including many women and young girls. It's not difficult to understand, unless you just don't mind him being a rapist and are quite happy to overlook that wee fact (which I suspect is the case).

Just now, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

I have brought this up on many occasions, if you think the comment is incorrect, speak up, however, people need education.

Of course. You’re a raconteur…..I should have realised how important you are. 

52 minutes ago, the_bully_wee said:

Yep, that reason being we needed something (or someone) spectacular to save us from what looked like an inevitable slide into a regionalised fifth tier league, something no relegated League Two club has come close to recovering from. It's fanciful to suggest no other club would have done the same in that very desperate situation.

Oh really. Then why, as soon as that situation was avoided, weren’t you calling for the club to get rid of him?

What a load of utter bollocks.

10 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

Oh really. Then why, as soon as that situation was avoided, weren’t you calling for the club to get rid of him?

What a load of utter bollocks.

You spoke about Clyde fans being scum being the only reason he was signed in the first place, you clueless simpleton. Patently not the case.