Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

1 hour ago, haufdaft said:

How do you think this will play out over the next few days, weeks and months?

Will it have an effect on our ability to bring in sponsorship?

Does it do our reputation long term damage?

It's it worth it for a 33 year old striker coming towards the end of his career?

1. It will be news today, maybe tomorrow, when he plays his first game and that will be it

2. We weren’t exactly pulling up trees bringing in sponsorship before

3. Maybe this season but don’t think beyond that

4. Absolutely 

Goodwillie and Robertson were not found guilty of anything in a criminal court. As far as I understand, they ended up pissed back at some slag's flat in Armadale after a good night out in Bathgate and had sex with her. Where's the crime in that? 
It's unbelievable how much men have become hated in society and even more unbelievable that other men join in the attack. His five years at Clyde passed without notice or comment, apart from the Clyde supporting MSP hypocrite who should stick to fiddling his parliamentary expenses like the rest of his kind, and leave the moral high ground to those with more scruples. The vast majority of Clyde fans loved him and the players and staff appreciated working with him. 
Goodwillie just wanted one last crack at full time football, and but for man hater McDairmid he would have been OK at Raith Rovers. And as far as Sturgeon's comment today, wasn't she a recent advocate for women only carriages on trains in Scotland. 
I welcome him back to Clyde.

Just when you thought@AlanCamelonFan had edged the weapon of the day contest…

Goodwillie and Robertson were not found guilty of anything in a criminal court. As far as I understand, they ended up pissed back at some slag's flat in Armadale after a good night out in Bathgate and had sex with her. Where's the crime in that? 
It's unbelievable how much men have become hated in society and even more unbelievable that other men join in the attack. His five years at Clyde passed without notice or comment, apart from the Clyde supporting MSP hypocrite who should stick to fiddling his parliamentary expenses like the rest of his kind, and leave the moral high ground to those with more scruples. The vast majority of Clyde fans loved him and the players and staff appreciated working with him. 
Goodwillie just wanted one last crack at full time football, and but for man hater McDairmid he would have been OK at Raith Rovers. And as far as Sturgeon's comment today, wasn't she a recent advocate for women only carriages on trains in Scotland. 
The state of that [emoji23]

Painful divorce?

1 hour ago, Jack Burton said:
1 hour ago, Bullyweeno1 said:
Why would Lennon not support this loan? 
After all he has final say on all players coming to the club.
There is no way he would have turned him down on a footballing viewpoint together with the comments he gave when he initially moved to RR

He clearly doesn't have the final say if the club sponsors can dictate who and who we can't sign.

Well I don’t think he will have been against it in footballing terms

5 minutes ago, Tommy's Ring said:

I'm going to leave this here, just so its clear what kind of opinions will get you a ban

Right David enough internet for you tonight.

2 minutes ago, Passionate said:

Of all the footballers names on that post,  not one were convicted in a court of law for rape,  would you agree

Although I hope you would agree that it in no means acceptable for all footballers named in this post,  that their sexual antics towards women should be forgotten about,  just because the system let down  the victims....or highly talented lawyers managed to work their magic to get them off the charges...😏😏

9 minutes ago, Tommy's Ring said:

I genuinely don't like dishing abuse about but you are a c**t of the highest order. 

1 hour ago, Clown Job said:

He’s not entitled to a career in football, in fact many people in his position (a rapist) wouldn’t be entitled to a career in many industries 

The fact he hasn’t seen a day behind bars nor paid the compensation to the women he raped suggests he’s had a better life than most in his position 

But you go ahead. You defend him. 

Why would he be jailed - he wasn’t convicted in a criminal court.  The fact that he wasn’t put in front of a criminal court is another matter which is more to do with the justice system than anything else

He did pay the compensation.  The woman involved didn’t see any of it as it all ended up lawyers fees.

12 minutes ago, Tommy's Ring said:

Aye, that's it victim blame the girl who was raped. The state of this post/you 

Can you believe there are people on this thread who work, operate machinery, make decisions? They have children and look after pets. They vote.
God help us.
I really hope the guy calling the victim "some slag" doesn't have any children or responsibilities in general.

1 minute ago, John MacLean said:

"He wasn't convicted in a criminal court" is the calling card of a moron. 

It should be settled in a court of basketball as the street rules dictate