Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

13 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Its still not a criminal conviction is it? He hasn't got a criminal conviction for rape. As I've said all the knuckle draggers on here about goodwillie aren't storming Cowdenbeaths page about Craig Thomson, who was convicted.

What is wrong with you? 

1 hour ago, RutherGlen said:

Goodwillie's job happens to be playing football. He was found guilty of a heinous crime and was dealt with accordingly as per the law of the land. The ruling did not stipulate he could no longer play football so why is it that many feel he should be banned from doing his job for the rest of his working life?

For me it’s quite simple.  If he had shown genuine remorse or contrition there might have been a path back for him in the game; he’s shown neither.  I am not opposed to rehabilitation but that is reliant on the person owning their wrongdoing, without that there is no chance of rehabilitation.

Like many others I’m astounded by Clyde’s decision.  Do the people running the club live in a social and moral vacuum?

4 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Thats if he actually did it. I believe in a fair trial not a witch Hunt. Having been the victim of a witch hunt. Everyone has a right to an opinion this isn't the soviet union you know

Hi Alan, 

I dont call being found to be a rapist by a court of law (as you refer to it) to be a ‘witch hunt’. I’ve met many young women who have been raped. You have no idea what that does to someone. Again, i’ll ask you and you can answer just a simple yes or no, if your daughter was DG’s victim would you be on here making this argument? Pretty simple question, no need to rant about the soviet union or anything. Just a yes or no. 

26 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Are you on falkirks page about griffiths or worst of all Cowdenbeaths for Craig Thomson. Considering he actually was convicted?

when did griffiths get done with a sexual offence?

do yourself a favour and step away from your keyboard.you’re making a rip roaring c**t of yourself

9 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

For me it’s quite simple.  If he had shown genuine remorse or contrition there might have been a path back for him in the game; he’s shown neither.  I am not opposed to rehabilitation but that is reliant on the person owning their wrongdoing, without that there is no chance of rehabilitation.

Like many others I’m astounded by Clyde’s decision.  Do the people running the club live in a social and moral vacuum?

What if he was innocent? Should he just say he is guilty to suit namby pamby scotland

10 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

The Board should never be signing him again and they have disgraced the club with this move but this whole going on about remorse thing is pointless.  Even if he was remorseful, he is hardly going to admit a crime he hasn't been charged with is he?

2 minutes ago, Buddie Holly said:

when did griffiths get done with a sexual offence?

do yourself a favour and step away from your keyboard.you’re making a rip roaring c**t of yourself

Did I say Griffiths was done for it scumbag. He was accused of it. Thomson was convicted. Get yourself on the cowdenbeath page and say the same things or I will know that you are just a loudmouth wedgie scumbag that knows f**k all about anything.

Do yourself a favour and get a life

Given Clyde's main shirt sponsor is in a roundabout way North Lanarkshire Council I think council tax payers in North Lanakrshire should be challenging this.

Before the usualy rape apologists jump in with the 'what about the previous 5 years' argument. As someone who's recently bought a house in the council area the previous 5 years don't apply to the sentiments above.

18 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Did I say Griffiths was done for it scumbag. He was accused of it. Thomson was convicted. Get yourself on the cowdenbeath page and say the same things or I will know that you are just a loudmouth wedgie scumbag that knows f**k all about anything.

Do yourself a favour and get a life

a wedgie?😂 is that no when someone grabs your pants and pulls at them?

david goodwillie is a wedgist

you are a fkn clown

are there any females in your life?if there is go and have this chat with them

Oh Clyde what have you done? 

You had 4-5 years of him flying under the Radar and moved him on for a nice wee fee to the second dumbest board in the SPFL. (Clearly yours is now No1).  Why oh why would you take him back now he’s raised his head above the parapet.  This will bring the whole shit show in your direction and probably see the transfer fee you received for him now called out. I honestly thought no club was dumb enough to take him.  

To the decent Clyde fans who want him nowhere near their club, you have my sympathy. 

I walked away five years ago and I certainly don’t regret that decision. The Clyde directors; Gordon Thomson, David MacPherson, John Taylor, Charlie Lowrie and Gordon Nisbet (not exactly diverse eh?) should all hang their heads in shame…then pull down the shutters at Broadwood. It’s game over lads.