Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

but surely he would be more likely in that role to be in contact with woman than he is as a footballer.
Yeah I've not met many footballers but the ones I have met have actually never come into contact with any women ever. It's a strange quirk of the profession.

1 minute ago, accies1874 said:
7 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:
but surely he would be more likely in that role to be in contact with woman than he is as a footballer.

Yeah I've not met many footballers but the ones I have met have actually never come into contact with any women ever. It's a strange quirk of the profession.

As a footballer how many woman if he likely to come in contact with? Not very many?

17 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Because the world has become so soft and offended by everything. Its as simple as that. Also people have to have someone too blame whether there is someone too blame or not.

How about this then - You're a specky wee freak. Go away back to the midden that is Camelon.

If rumours are to be believed, folk put pressure on the board by threatening to remove funding if the club didn't re-sign their favourite player.

I would like to put on record that I think those people are c***s who should be told to stick their money up their tone deaf shitters.

*ETA. I hope those c***s read a little of this thread and feel just a little self awareness. Although I doubt it.

C***s!

Edited by haufdaft

1 hour ago, Bullyweeno1 said:

I am sure he is sorry that the whole event ever happened and wished he could go back in time to change everything.

not as sorry as the poor girl who had the misfortune to meet 2 rapists on a night out.do you think she wishes she could turn the clock back?

as for the do gooders who say he’s being stopped from working.he’s not being stopped from working,not unless his delivery job company have sacked him for being a beast

he should never play professional football again.

1 hour ago, Bullyweeno1 said:

If you dont think the punish was harsh enough then surely that is a problem of the justice system more than anything else.

I dont agree that you would apologise for something you believe you havent done.  You may be sorry that that the circumstances of events ever happened for all involved but you surely cant apologise if you genuinely feel you did nothing wrong???

if he didn’t do it why did he try to settle out of court?

beast

7 minutes ago, Buddie Holly said:

not as sorry as the poor girl who had the misfortune to meet 2 rapists on a night out.do you think she wishes she could turn the clock back?

as for the do gooders who say he’s being stopped from working.he’s not being stopped from working,not unless his delivery job company have sacked him for being a beast

he should never play professional football again.

the do gooders who say hes been stopped working? Have a word with yourself its the do gooders who are bullying the guy.