Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

Just now, Brian Carrigan said:

I fucking hate our fans. Pathetic bunch of c***s.

If you disagree with the decision then you vote with you feet.  However there was many that were going to vote with their feet and funding the other way if he wasnt approached to come back.

Just now, Bullyweeno1 said:

If you disagree with the decision then you vote with you feet.  However there was many that were going to vote with their feet and funding the other way if he wasnt approached to come back.

Sorry, are you suggesting that there were Clyde fans who were going to turn their backs on the club if they didn’t sign a rapist?

13 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Sorry, are you suggesting that there were Clyde fans who were going to turn their backs on the club if they didn’t sign a rapist?

Like me they probably wouldnt have turned their back as I had accepted that it didnt look like he was going to come back but I am pleased that will be playing as he has done for the last 4 or 5 years.

But if you ask me would you prefer him in the side as opposed to not then absolutely.

Edited by Bullyweeno1

8 minutes ago, Bullyweeno1 said:

Anyone that wanted him back is a pathetic loser, to be honest. Sad little wastes of space. Club deserves you.

Just now, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

If this is true then whoever has sanctioned this move should walk. The long term damage of this will far outweigh the benefit of having him back for 9 more games.

And let’s be honest, we were going to draw enough games to survive without him this season, anyway.

Not sure whether it would make it more or less bone-headed a move if it was just until the end of the season, but I suspect that'll be him happily stationed here until he retires. You really do have to say "fair play" to the same fans he gave the middle finger to just a month ago for pressurising the piss-weak individuals on the board into this.

Says it all tbh, hope you find the lowland league soon x

36 minutes ago, Bullyweeno1 said:

This is somehow quite literally the most “place me on a watch list” thing anyone has ever said on the internet.

12 minutes ago, the_bully_wee said:

You really do have to say "fair play" to the same fans he gave the middle finger to just a month ago for pressurising the piss-weak individuals on the board into this.

You don’t say fair play at all. These fans have advocated this move which will *hopefully* ensure harm to your club.

Horrible move from a horrible club.