Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

13 minutes ago, Brian Carrigan said:

No. For a start, he was found likely to have committed the rape in a civil court, so let's not lower ourselves by using the word "accused". All this tit for tat about the validity of a civil court case is bordering on insanity. 

Look, that's absolutely fair enough and more power to you if you can stop yourself but you'll excuse me if I appear cynical considering my own, first hand experience.

With a bit of luck your theory will never be put to the test.

38 minutes ago, Brian Carrigan said:

No. For a start, he was found likely to have committed the rape in a civil court, so let's not lower ourselves by using the word "accused". All this tit for tat about the validity of a civil court case is bordering on insanity. 

Look, that's absolutely fair enough and more power to you if you can stop yourself but you'll excuse me if I appear cynical considering my own, first hand experience.

Clearly have zero idea about the difference between criminal and civil court. 

For a start it was never about whether he was guilty of rape (that can't happen in a civil court). In fact it had nothing to do with guilt at all, it was about whether something happened and whether she deserved to be awarded damages. Well everyone involved admitted something happened. That doesn't make it rape hence why the PF never even took it to trial.

1 hour ago, BullyWee Craig said:

For a start it was never about whether he was guilty of rape (that can't happen in a civil court). In fact it had nothing to do with guilt at all, it was about whether something happened and whether she deserved to be awarded damages. Well everyone involved admitted something happened. That doesn't make it rape hence why the PF never even took it to trial.

This comment is absolutely astonishing and pathetic in equal measure.

5 hours ago, Reggie Perrin said:

I wont stop supporting the club I have followed since my first game in 1968 but I can assure you that I genuinely will not cheer or even mildly applaud anything he were to do in a Falkirk shirt.

I like a man of principle...do you know any?

2 hours ago, BullyWee Craig said:

Evidently.

2 hours ago, BullyWee Craig said:

2 hours ago, Brian Carrigan said:

Likely to have committed rape???? WTAF. Thank god the criminal courts don’t prosecute people  on likely and they rely on silly things like evidence and facts instead of likelihood. 

9 minutes ago, Pride Of The Clyde said:

Likely to have committed rape???? WTAF. Thank god the criminal courts don’t prosecute people  on likely and they rely on silly things like evidence and facts instead of likelihood. 

What do you think civil courts rely on?