Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

Like all of you I would be gutted if Goodie left but if the unthinkable happens he will leave with my best wishes and a massive thank you for saving us from the abyss which we were facing. He will always be one of greatest players I have witnessed in a Clyde strip and will always be a hero to me. Anyone going on Saturday let him hear just how much he means to us.
A hero? Just wow.

The 2022 'HNY' Festive Raffle will now be drawn on 8th January at the match vs Cove Rangers.
From QP postponed news article.
Thank you for the heads up. I didn't see it.

I doubt, however, many of the non Clyde supporters I sold tickets to will be reading the bottom of the page about the QP game being postponed.

A simple tweet or full webpage on the OS news section would've been better.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Fucking hell this might be the worst thing I’ve read on this website.

You will probably find that most Clyde fans are of the same opinion 

He is best player I have seen in 40 years as a fan eclipsing my two previous heros

Pat Nevin and Derek Atkins

You will probably find that most Clyde fans are of the same opinion 
He is best player I have seen in 40 years as a fan eclipsing my two previous heros
Pat Nevin and Derek Atkins

Think that says a lot about the vast amount of wrong’uns in the Clyde support tbh.

14 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Fucking hell this might be the worst thing I’ve read on this website.

Really, ffs what a sheltered life you must lead if that is the worst thing you have read on a website. I am talking football and what he has done for our club. If he had a criminal conviction for the offence then that would be another matter but the facts are he doesn’t, so much for innocent until proven guilty.

Really, ffs what a sheltered life you must lead if that is the worst thing you have read on a website. I am talking football and what he has done for our club. If he had a criminal conviction for the offence then that would be another matter but the facts are he doesn’t, so much for innocent until proven guilty.

Your literal hero in life is a rapist. You have already lost the argument mate.

1 hour ago, Pride Of The Clyde said:

Your hero? A rapist? Dear lord!

Very refreshing to have a righteous bunch wading in to the *checks notes* Clyde (Football Club) thread to state their belief that rape is a bad thing. Certainly haven't had enough of that; a fascinating debate and one we really need more of!

Are you saying that rape is NOT a bad thing?
They may be righteous but I don’t think it’s likely any of them can be accused of such a crime, so a rather poor comparison to make. FFS….

Very refreshing to have a righteous bunch wading in to the *checks notes* Clyde (Football Club) thread to state their belief that rape is a bad thing. Certainly haven't had enough of that; a fascinating debate and one we really need more of!

Why did you have to check your notes to check you were in the thread about your own club? Bit silly of you mate.

But not as silly as actively supporting a club who employed a man who actually raped someone. Come to think of it it’s not so much silly as it is down right fucking repulsive.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Why did you have to check your notes to check you were in the thread about your own club? Bit silly of you mate.

But not as silly as actively supporting a club who employed a man who actually raped someone. Come to think of it it’s not so much silly as it is down right fucking repulsive.

A man who, on the balance of probability, raped someone. Please do enlighten us all about which specific crime constitutes the line beyond which any kind of  partaking in society or rehabilitation is impossible.