Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

11 hours ago, Scott-Replay said:

Sounds like Jay Henderson had a great game on loan for St Mirren against Celtic tonight. I do have to wonder where that player was when he was at us last season?

He isn't on loan at St Mirren he plays for them and was on loan at us! I thought he showed some good glimpses last season and would certainly have him back in January if we were able to.

WAC

11 minutes ago, We Are Clyde said:

He isn't on loan at St Mirren he plays for them and was on loan at us! I thought he showed some good glimpses last season and would certainly have him back in January if we were able to.

WAC

D’oh! I knew that, of course. Edited now.

Just booked my tickets for the Queen's Park and Cove matches.

Seems a little overly complicated for someone who maybe isn't IT savvy.

eg. The required reference code wasn't easy to find even with the instructions.

Hopefully the club have alternative options for some of our numerous older fans who'll maybe struggle.

14 minutes ago, haufdaft said:

Just booked my tickets for the Queen's Park and Cove matches.

Seems a little overly complicated for someone who maybe isn't IT savvy.

eg. The required reference code wasn't easy to find even with the instructions.

Hopefully the club have alternative options for some of our numerous older fans who'll maybe struggle.

Yeah, it's a poor set up where you have to go into a section highlighted as digital/streaming and it doesn't change until after you enter your promo code.

It could have been explained much more clearly in the email.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

4 hours ago, Jaggy Snake said:

Yeah, it's a poor set up where you have to go into a section highlighted as digital/streaming and it doesn't change until after you enter your promo code.

It could have been explained much more clearly in the email.

And on that very subject, I stopped the application as it looked like I was buying a live stream. I can't see an option to select a match ticket - what am I doing wrong?

7 minutes ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

And on that very subject, I stopped the application as it looked like I was buying a live stream. I can't see an option to select a match ticket - what am I doing wrong?

Go into the match you want (Queens/Cove). It will only show the streaming option at first, don't put a quantity on that. Enter your code from the email in the promo code box and click Apply Code. That will refresh the page and make 2 more options appear - Over 18 and Under 18 match tickets. You can then enter the quantity you want and reserve them. 

Edited by Jaggy Snake

8 minutes ago, Jaggy Snake said:

Go into the match you want (Queens/Cove). It will only show the streaming option at first, don't put a quantity on that. Enter your code from the email in the promo code box and click Apply Code. That will refresh the page and make 2 more options appear - Over 18 and Under 18 match tickets. You can then enter the quantity you want and reserve them. 

Cheers - the option to take tickets didn't appear first time, but it has worked now.

On 23/12/2021 at 09:50, We Are Clyde said:

WAC

Or what about the other two that we got from them Josh Jack and Lewis whatever

Well done to all players today for putting in a shift and getting much unexpected result.  We were 5/1 at the bookies to win today and they don’t get it wrong often

To win away v Falkirk with no DGW, no Cuddihy, 3 on the bench (2 defenders and 1 midfielder), no goalie on the bench says a lot

How we are in 5th with this squad god only knows

Think where we could have been with 2 or 3 other players

Though to be fair some players who I have criticised in the past are now having an impact on games eg Jones was involved the 2 goals today

Edited by Bullyweeno1