Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

Are we really going to give this guy January as well? He's got to go now, so we can give whoever is next some time to assess where we are most urgently in need of some non-jobbers. Don't think there's a single Clyde fan who has a modicum of remaining trust that he will make a good signing at any point. 

Time up for Lennon now IMO. After last week I felt the players were still playing for him but that’s an absolute minter today. Did we even have a shot on target? Far too much shite in this squad, Kevin nicoll should be nowhere near the team. Unfortunately the bench was full of jobbers expect Tade.

Agree 100 per cent clydebank keeper could have spent the afternoon in farmfoods accross the road only one team wanted the game today set pieces again shocking worst clyde team I have seen in a long time and I have seen a few afraid Lennon has to go hate to say that but we are very poor 

Agree with everything above, time for Lennon to go.

The fact he started Nicoll today shows he never learns his lessons. No fight, no game plan except humping the ball forward and pish signings. We have a striker who's far too good for our level and we can't create one chance for him in 90 minutes against a West of Scotland League side. Utter embarrassment.

50 minutes ago, Scott-Replay said:

Lennon out please.

Expanding on this slightly, I’ve never wished for a Clyde manager to turn it round more than Danny and I’m extremely thankful to him for getting us up in the first place. But once the fans start to turn, like they did today, is there ever really any turning back?

He could be sacked on the basis of starting Nicoll and conceding another two goals from set pieces alone. That was a disgrace out there today, as was Broomhill, as was Montrose and so forth…

Lennon simply has to go now. We are a shambles from top to bottom just now. 

Absolutely no direction, can’t decide whether we should stay at broadwood or move elsewhere again, and even if we did where would we go. Round and round in circles doing nothing. 

Danny can f**k off.
I’ve had it with Lennon. Have him a chance 2 months ago to redeem himself but his time is up. 

Thanks for the memories but memories is all they are, embarrassing gutless performance with absolutely no respect for the Clyde badge. 

I am fucking fuming.