Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

I agree with those saying Rumsby played well today.
Anybody saying different has their mind up before kick-off that he shouldn't be playing.

Tade made the difference when he came on (which is not a slight on Love).

3 good goals :thumsup2. Let's just enjoy them, and a welcome 3 points.

17 hours ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

No wonder I never read this, the clyde fans on here are honestly the worst c***s in Scottish fitbaw, thank f**k I never hear half of this shite in the stands. 

Some of the pish I read here makes the whinging Falkirk fans seem normal. 

"No wonder I never read this," you say. Yet you do. Interesting.

As funny as Goodwillie winning (and scoring) a penalty against the Celtic Colts is, it’s mental that he was anywhere near this game. I still struggle to understand why we enter this tournament.

Aye, complete waste of time and unnecessary risk to players. Is it a group stage format or knock out?

2 minutes ago, Clyde01 said:

Aye, complete waste of time and unnecessary risk to players. Is it a group stage format or knock out?

Teams will play friendlies during the season anyway, they just don't advertise them. Apart from the bonkers decision to have Goodwillie involved, there wasn't really anybody out there who would be missed at the weekend.

It was, of course, a joke that we were playing in this cup last December when normal people couldn't see their families. Completely out of touch with reality.

On tonight's game, it's a big disappointment that none of those players will have put a doubt into DL's mind over the team moving forward. The scoreline doesn't suggest it, but Clyde were completely outclassed by a group of boys who will mostly be playing in L1 in a couple of years time anyway.

14 minutes ago, Scott-Replay said:

As funny as Goodwillie winning (and scoring) a penalty against the Celtic Colts is, it’s mental that he was anywhere near this game. I still struggle to understand why we enter this tournament.

Maybe I'm just the nervous type, but I kinda thought DGW was limping as he left the pitch...

3 hours ago, bullyweehutch said:
On 24/11/2021 at 21:41, Scott-Replay said:
I’m more annoyed at the amount of fans who seem to think this was a Lowland League fixture. Goes to show the ignorance of so many who follow the arse cheeks.

With this squad it might be in a couple years

Spot on!