Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

12 hours ago, Mamtora said:

" Fan Owned", you say. Interesting.

Aye- a yearly payment o 40 quid and ye can call yersel an owner- 

allowed tae have a say in the running o the club and everything

5 minutes ago, Clyde85 said:

A wins a win but it’s just papering over the cracks. We are terrible and am still not convinced we won’t finish bottom. Splaine and Kennedy have got to be the two biggest wastes of a jersey I’ve seen in a long time.

That's the spirit

3 minutes ago, Clyde85 said:

A wins a win but it’s just papering over the cracks. We are terrible and am still not convinced we won’t finish bottom. Splaine and Kennedy have got to be the two biggest wastes of a jersey I’ve seen in a long time.

Splaine is terrible couldn't pass water think I would give Kennedy a wee chance Jones shouldn't be allowed to come anywhere near broadwood but three great results in a row seen clydebank a few times this season we could struggle next week 

Have you seen Robert Jones?

1 hour ago, Clyde85 said:

Did you see 3 great goals? Did we win? Did you see some great performances? Can ye no just enjoy a decent Saturday nigh? God no’s there few and far between 

1 minute ago, Clyde85 said:

There were a few solid performances but saying great is pushing it a bit 😂!

Rumsby played great

cuddihy played great

goody played great 

Cunningham scored 2 great goals

Rumsbys a bombscare Elsdon had a much better game. Cunningham was anonymous the whole first half but agree about taken his goals well. I’ve seen cuddihy and goodie play much better games and I’d put them in the solid category nothing spectacular.

2 minutes ago, Clyde85 said:

Rumsbys a bombscare Elsdon had a much better game. Cunningham was anonymous the whole first half but agree about taken his goals well. I’ve seen cuddihy and goodie play much better games and I’d put them in the solid category nothing spectacular.

Rumsby was not a bombscare the day- 

goodie scored a great goal and set up two Cunningham finishes and nearly scored an overhead in first 2 minutes. 
much better all round an you should acknoledge that. 

1 minute ago, Clyde85 said:

We’ll agree to disagree this could go on a while 😂.

Am no saying things are brilliant- far fae it but let’s enjoy a win when it comes- and recognise some improvmet

improvement on recent performances and was fearing the worst when EF took the lead but good comeback. 

Started the game well, fell out the game during middle third of game and came back strong after EF scored

Lucky ref didn’t see the clear handball from Docherty

solid Performances from Rumsby, Cuddihy, Goodie and Tade’s 15 min cameo

Three well taken goals

Again poor performances for Splaine and just don’t see what Kennedy offers.  

3 games undefeated.  Have to take all the positives we can at the moment

2 hours ago, Clyde85 said:

Rumsby was nowhere near being a bombscare today.

All about opinions and all that but actually thought he played well, not nearly as bad a player as some think.

Clyde podcast tweeting that Tade has contributed 6 goals and we've picked up 8 points in his 146 mins on the pitch to date. That's quite a remarkable impact. He was superb yesterday and if we can stay in games till he's introduced then it can be a real ace up our sleeve in the relegation battle.

I agree with those saying Rumsby played well today.
Anybody saying different has their mind up before kick-off that he shouldn't be playing.

Tade made the difference when he came on (which is not a slight on Love).

3 good goals :thumsup2. Let's just enjoy them, and a welcome 3 points.