Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

1 hour ago, Brian Carrigan said:

Absolutely made up for Mitch and his folks. Great guy moving to a huge club. Can't remember the last time one of our players got a move to the Premier League.

In terms of getting a transfer fee for a contracted player it would probably be Imrie to Inverness. But in terms of a big, established Premiership club, Hinds to Aberdeen?

Edited by C. Muir

21 minutes ago, Brian Carrigan said:

Absolutely made up for Mitch and his folks. Great guy moving to a huge club. Can't remember the last time one of our players got a move to the Premier League.

Otoo to Celtic? Don't suppose that counts tho?

The move was done in a very Clyde way.  In the Record on Friday, a replacement keeper signed, neither selected on Saturday and this official word on Tuesday midnight.

Not sure the "fee" involved, but surely to Jesus it must or it should be used to help us fill some of our glaring gaps in the first 11.

Edited by Bully Wee Clyde FC
Typo

5 minutes ago, Bully Wee Clyde FC said:

Otoo to Celtic? Don't suppose that counts tho?

A loan player returning to his parent club isn't exactly what I was thinking, no 😂

8 minutes ago, C. Muir said:

Hinds to Aberdeen?

Yeah good shout that! Wouldn't have counted Imrie, falls into the same bracket as MacDonald to Hamilton and Lang to Dunfermline for me

Our new big goalie is in today's Record.  Remarkably, he articulates a lowish opinion of our former manager "Bazza". I always thought of him as one of the finest young managers in the country and that we should have been grateful to him for his presence at Broadwood!

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/local-sport/barry-fergusons-lack-respect-factor-24885632?utm_source=linkCopy&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

9 minutes ago, Brian Carrigan said:

Out of interest, has anyone received any training gear/jerseys ordered from RJM?

orderd customised strip for wee fella in july that took 4 weeks, then orderd myself training top on 16th August ... still waiting!