Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

1 hour ago, Recsnotindodrill said:

Alloa have signed Ray Grant, probably not a shock to most Clyde fans. What kind of player can we expect, seems to be a highly rated player, can he step up to the Championship.

Good luck to the guy. 

Hopefully Danny has got some irons in the fire. I am rather concerned by the loss of Lang, Grant, Livingstone and Rankin.

Conversely we will have a fully fit David Goodwillie which is a plus.

Doesnt matter if Alloa are part time, theyre still a league above us.

It's a well deserved step up for Ray. He was easily one of the best footballers in league one last season. As some have pointed out he lacks a little dig but he more than makes up for it with his passing, positioning and composure.

Good luck to him.

Dylan cogil is said to be in talks with the club, or so he’s said to that young lassie he was smooching at the promotion party. 

Ross Wallace Ex st Mirren rumoured

scott Fraser was at burton last season also rumoured

adam Frizzell ex Kilmarnock but has been loaned out to several teams until his contract ended - also rumoured 

hopefully Danny and the board can bring them in

10 hours ago, CLYDE clyde Clyde said:

Dylan cogil is said to be in talks with the club, or so he’s said to that young lassie he was smooching at the promotion party. 

adam Frizzell ex Kilmarnock but has been loaned out to several teams until his contract ended - also rumoured 

'rumoured' as in 'I've seen these chaps have been freed and pulled these rumours directly out of my arse'

13 hours ago, CLYDE clyde Clyde said:

From the source that 'confirmed' Agbonlahor.

You never know if you mnetion every player who is free in Scottish football you might eventually get one right  😒

1 minute ago, SLClyde said:

You’re getting worse. 

Not every approach for a player is successful, I’m not saying these players are 100% confirmed signing merely that there’s been a conversation, with a squad of 12 we need to bring in a number of additions, I have no faith in the youth I witnessed playing in the Glasgow cup. 
maybe Brian carrigan can dust his boots off? 

1 hour ago, CLYDE clyde Clyde said:

Not every approach for a player is successful, I’m not saying these players are 100% confirmed signing merely that there’s been a conversation, with a squad of 12 we need to bring in a number of additions, I have no faith in the youth I witnessed playing in the Glasgow cup. 
maybe Brian carrigan can dust his boots off? 

I'm well aware of that, yes. You know what too, Ross Wallace and Adam Frizzell would be perfectly feasible. Scott Fraser was playing semi-regularly in English League 1 last year and would walk into most teams in the premier league here other than Them 1 and Them 2, so thats a load of shite. What bothers me is your use of 'rumoured'. It's not a rumour if they've been approached and you've somehow heard it from the horses mouth, or rather from the wee lassie that Cogill was winching.

If it wasn't a lot of shite you'd have said 'I spoke to so-and-so at the club and they told me we've approached X, Y and Z' surely

Only saw one, so need to look again
It's episode 51, the full podcast is about Clyde and the fund raising initiatives with Ian Fitzpatrick on from Clyde.

The season card and other fund raising initiatives have been inventive but its predominantly focused on the fan base. Hopefully they have success with getting more corporate sponsors on board.

It's episode 51, the full podcast is about Clyde and the fund raising initiatives with Ian Fitzpatrick on from Clyde.

The season card and other fund raising initiatives have been inventive but its predominantly focused on the fan base. Hopefully they have success with getting more corporate sponsors on board.
Link here

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/football-development/club-services/developing-your-club/scottish-football-marketing-podcast/fan-fundraising-initiatives-at-clyde-fc/