Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

4 minutes ago, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

Should be a cracking day. Think weve pretty much sold put our allocation as well. Hopefully we are louder than their glory hunting followers.

Nowhere near; no kids tickets left but over 100 adult/concession unsold. 

Think some of the older or more frail fans might not go with lack of seating that wor old have normally attended.
Exactly the situation for my dad. Just not able to stand on a mucky grass bank for 90 minutes anymore.

I know we're not in dire need of another forward. However, I went along to Ochilview yesterday and heard a rumour that Mark McGuigan might be leaving Stenny. He hasn't had a good season at all but on a track record basis, I'd bite your hand off. Having the option of a big forward to play alongside Goodwillie or alongside Smith in Goodwillie's absence could give us another way to approach games against the teams we really need to beat. I've long thought we could give a team a doing playing Goodwillie up with a big partner, assuming we also papered over the more critical defensive cracks.

2 hours ago, Old John said:

I know we're not in dire need of another forward. However, I went along to Ochilview yesterday and heard a rumour that Mark McGuigan might be leaving Stenny. He hasn't had a good season at all but on a track record basis, I'd bite your hand off. Having the option of a big forward to play alongside Goodwillie or alongside Smith in Goodwillie's absence could give us another way to approach games against the teams we really need to beat. I've long thought we could give a team a doing playing Goodwillie up with a big partner, assuming we also papered over the more critical defensive cracks.

Away to Arbroath as part of the Spence deal, him and Irons never got on, apparently. 

11 hours ago, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

Over 100 left out of 400? Surprised at that.

If the weather is like this weekend I will sit with my ticket on the sofa watching Geoff and not standing on a grass bank for two hours getting drenched. 

This is what happens when 'ambitious ' clubs put all their money into players an not anything on covers, floodlights, changing rooms, parking and so on.

Would have been more sold if they had been available right away and not restricted to 1 per owner..8 tickets bought directly from from Bonnyrigg.

Optimistic to think more than 350 tickets would be sold to Clyde fans.

SLW regardless of the weather it is going to be a mud bath.The ground has no redeeming features.Poor lighting,a slope that rivals the old one at Easter Road and I don't think they thought about drainage when laying the pitch.

Having said all that ,can't wait.3-1 Clyde.

1 hour ago, Harry Haddock said:

Would have been more sold if they had been available right away and not restricted to 1 per owner..8 tickets bought directly from from Bonnyrigg.

Optimistic to think more than 350 tickets would be sold to Clyde fans.

SLW regardless of the weather it is going to be a mud bath.The ground has no redeeming features.Poor lighting,a slope that rivals the old one at Easter Road and I don't think they thought about drainage when laying the pitch.

Having said all that ,can't wait.3-1 Clyde.

You’re not the only one. I know of another 30 tickets bought from bonyriggs ticket sales for Clyde fans 😂 

Edited by DeanMck

7 minutes ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

Would it not make sense for Clyde fans who've bought home ticketsto sell them back to the Club and exchange them for the Clyde section? 

There’s no strict segregation mate so. Similar to Broadwood in sense away fans will be told to gather at one end. There wasn’t proper home and away tickets printed if you get me. 

also I believe that yesterday we had 77 tickets still unsold.  Not too bad considering atleast 40 have bought through bonyrigg 😂

Edited by DeanMck