Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

Have to agree with your sentiments that it’s hardly ridiculous, and a very handy sum raised. Seems like cfcuk has a bit of a Hardon for any volunteers and anything they do. Perhaps he should step up and do better - only the club can win 

oh wait 

[emoji23]
suggested they sell the penalty spot that ally love scored the penalty to seal play off win was ignored[emoji23]

Have to agree with your sentiments that it’s hardly ridiculous, and a very handy sum raised. Seems like cfcuk has a bit of a Hardon for any volunteers and anything they do. Perhaps he should step up and do better - only the club can win 

oh wait 

[emoji23]
have this thrown at me could give you 4 or 5 examples of things Ive done for the club free of charge ( mostly players ) but its too tedious last was couple of seasons ago

maybe I should have asked for a feature in the programne [emoji23]

2 hours ago, Adolfo Rios said:

The team photo thing?  Was around £500 mark.

If the squad need to sit for another photo- how about offering the opportunity again to increase the numbers and make it an even better source of income?

How much per person will it cost?

If the squad need to sit for another photo- how about offering the opportunity again to increase the numbers and make it an even better source of income?

How much per person will it cost?

There are 4 spaces with names against that are likely to be opened up. That’s what was agreed with the then chair and board.

Edited to add : it was priced at £30.

1 hour ago, cfcuk said:

have this thrown at me could give you 4 or 5 examples of things Ive done for the club free of charge ( mostly players ) but its too tedious last was couple of seasons ago

maybe I should have asked for a feature in the programne emoji23.png

Which is great, hope nobody described it as ridiculous. 

To suggest any funds raised is that looks very much like a personal attack, as the programme reference appears to be.

As usual, I'm not entirely sure what is going on here... but I've hidden some posts just to err on the side of caution.

The team are doing amazingly well at the minute could we, maybe, try being happy and refrain from slagging each other off, at least for a bit? 😄

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

19 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

As usual, I'm not entirely sure what is going on here... but I've hidden some posts just to err on the side of caution.

The team are doing amazingly well at the minute could we, maybe, try being happy and refrain from slagging each other off, at least for a bit? 😄

Absolutely eff all chance of that 🤣

Which is great, hope nobody described it as ridiculous. 
To suggest any funds raised is that looks very much like a personal attack, as the programme reference appears to be.
it really doesnt matter I didnt even know who organised the photo I voiced an opinion and its twisted as a personnal attack give me peace. Ive had allsorts on here including referencing my sister mother etc the programne reference was a quip like most of the stuff that goes on at the football on a saturday as most of guys I talk too will tell you

well your welcome to this and the rest of the clyde forums Im sticking to having a laugh with the guys who I stand with on a saturday

41 minutes ago, KieranClyde said:

Kit Cummins, he’s involved with Alan Moore through the college. Great striker apparently. 

Thanks for that!

Bit shorter than imagined but if that's who it is he's a really strong forward.  Left the juniors in the summer to make the step up to professional football, not sure what's stopping him from being signed then?