Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

Liam Allison signs on amateur terms.  Can play left back according to this bit taken from East Stirlingshire's website.  

"Liam is a left-sided player who can fit into midfield or at left-back, where he made his debut for the club against Mid Annandale in September 2016 and played regularly for us until an injury meant he missed the 2nd half of last season."

Edited to add : Forgot he had played at left back as a trialist in friendlies for us.  

Edited by Adolfo Rios

Not particularly looking forward to tonight’s game,but I’ll be there nonetheless.Plenty of fans on here making it clear they won’t because we are playing a Colts team.What difference does it make whether it is Motherwell Colts or Falkirk? It is a national cup competition and the composition of the opposition is irrelevant.
think you answered you own question

Cuddihy is pleasant surprise starting. Mixed about Goodwillie; if his issue is still his ankle then rather he sat this out. If it’s just a case of his lack of preseason and it’s fitness then 100% give him an hour at least game time.

Haven't made it to many games so far this season so heading along tonight although I hate the Colt teams being in the cup.

Daft that we let Stewart go who was a reasonable left back and doubt he was on much considering he is now at Albion Rovers. Obviously nothing left in the budget if we are signing Allison on amateur terms. Didn't think he looked up to much in the two friendly games I was at.