Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

Any signing is a risk but Mitchell returning from such a bad injury certainly escalates that suggestion...

Never thought it was a position we needed to fix with Blair improving every game,Plenty of very important 1v1 saves last season towards and during the run in and high amount o win to nils to back it up but fully trust management team..

Would imagine they.ll be plenty of other trialists for danny to mull over as budget must be more or less up after he replaces Lang,Maybe even a loan signing or two...

Early days of course. Hurry up league duty[emoji106]

2 hours ago, Only one David Marsh said:

Steven Odunewu is set to sign next week 

I phoned to cancel my sky a few years ago, c**t asked me if Clyde in my email address suggested I supported them and I was like aye. He then telt me he used to play for Clyde, it was indeed Steven Odunewu :lol: got a cracking deal off him and stayed with sky.

He wasn't the biggest fan of Bomber Brown to say the least 

Iain Gray expected to sign in next few days after speaking to Lennon post match yesterday. Just hope he’s not got any holidays booked mid season this year. 
Plenty of composure & would fit in well with our style of play. 

Iain gray from linlithgow?[emoji848]

smashing player does he come from Dundee? might want to stay bit closer to home , would be more than happy to have him back at the club

Kerr is an arbroath boy. Just training with us to get fit for the time being, think it’s something like 4 months he’s been injured for. As said earlier he supports arbroath so would be class to see him turning out for us even if I’d be disappointed he never managed to kick on at Dundee (for whatever reason).