Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

Presumably if they're on contracts, they'd need to be guaranteed another club to go to before agreeing to basically rip up the paperwork...I'm assuming that's the case ?
I've no idea whether there'll be folk leaving or coming in.  What we don't need are any more strikers, we've guys there proven to do the job & I'd still like to see Cunningham used more centrally as he's shown if you create chances for him he can do the business.
Defence needs looked at.  Don't know the score with the lad Page.  Twice injured before the league started, maybe just a coincidence.  From the little I saw of him pre-season he looked reasonably solid, but if he's injury prone or whatever, been through that before with others.  Midfield also needs one or two more bodies in, Gomis is a holding midfielder and a good one, but need more energy in there to play further up and help control the game more.  Wouldn't be surprised if he got one or two of the kind of players in midfield he needs it's the last you'd see DGW back there somehow.
Wouldn't be the first time we have signed someone in preseason for them to be gone before August is out. The likes of Ferns and Gorman spring to mind.

Lennon must have surely realised by now that he has fucked up. We have about 10 forward players and next to no options or cover elsewhere.

I think a midfield of Cuddihy, Gomis, Kennedy and Splaine is potentially better than anything we've had since McStay etc. left but need another player in there plus a right back and two centre halves.

1 hour ago, Bullyweeno1 said:

Heard from a contact that at half time Rob Jones on Saturday was told he was a "big lazy b******"" and to "f*** off in his car" and not be there at the end of the game.

Good to see the team bonding in the dressing room coming together.

Did your contact say whether he was told this by a player or manager?

5 hours ago, Bullyweeno1 said:

Heard from a contact that at half time Rob Jones on Saturday was told he was a "big lazy b******"" and to "f*** off in his car" and not be there at the end of the game.

Good to see the team bonding in the dressing room coming together.

Gutted

I hoped that it was Docherty that received this message.  

I'd reiterate that our frailties are NOT just in the forward department.

"Attempting to pursue a full-time deal" :lol: 

He is as delusional as Lennon then. Absolutely woeful player, Montrose will be all set for umpteen free kicks around the edge of the box.