Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

Naw [emoji23][emoji23] just think he has shown some promise in his limited game time. I reckon he’d have been released if Lennon didn’t trust him
hope your right Lennon must see something ,he is only a young guy so fingers crossed he has a right good season[emoji106]

I think the point is you said we should move on as he wasn't going to resign [emoji16]
I was wrong but it was only an opinion. I didn't claim to be "in the know"

It can only be a good thing that so many of the squad have re-signed. It shows they have confidence in the manager and enjoy playing in front of a terrific support.

6 minutes ago, haufdaft said:

I was wrong but it was only an opinion. I didn't claim to be "in the know"

It can only be a good thing that so many of the squad have re-signed. It shows they have confidence in the manager and enjoy playing in front of a terrific support.

Absolutely- glad it’s being looked at that way and not that only one of the squad may have received offers from other clubs......

Anyhow- delighted with the way it’s kiojing and a really good CB now would complete the squad nicely.....in my opinion.

1 hour ago, Clyde soccer trendy said:

Worst strip in years. They even done away with the red socks towards the end of the season.

December 15th,onwards actually. 

You don't think there's a link between this and results? 

12 years of red socks, 11 years of shite to go with them. f**k 'tradition'.

well good to see we have came full circle great season winning promotion and its the colour of socks that's the hot topic for complaints let's get our priorities right surely it's the OKI seats that's holding the club back from champions league football

I quite liked last seasons kit - regardless of the socks - and thought the minimalist look was quite nice. But really hope we get a new one this season. Quite like what a lot of clubs are doing with the collars, think we should have the tri of black white red on collars&cuffs

well good to see we have came full circle great season winning promotion and its the colour of socks that's the hot topic for complaints let's get our priorities right surely it's the OKI seats that's holding the club back from champions league football

They seats have annoyed me for years! Hopefully the refurb has encompassed the white and black seats of OKI. Unless of course they are paying a tidy wee sum into our coffers...or the landlords.

26 minutes ago, Abshok said:

They seats have annoyed me for years! Hopefully the refurb has encompassed the white and black seats of OKI. Unless of course they are paying a tidy wee sum into our coffers...or the landlords.

Would be cheaper just getting a cover with the club badge on it covering the OKI