Jump to content

Clyde FC; Season 2021-22


Recommended Posts

44 minutes ago, Scott-Replay said:

Interesting comments about Gregg Wylde too. Certainly lacked a bit of hunger and dig during his short time with us.

Danny Lennon on bringing back National Service and the school belt though...

The man has a point. It wouldn't go amiss with some of the fuckwits in this country.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Scott-Replay said:

Interesting comments about Gregg Wylde too. Certainly lacked a bit of hunger and dig during his short time with us.

Danny Lennon on bringing back National Service and the school belt though...

Absolutely bring back the belt, if the last generation and the one before that got the belt then their wouldn't be so many disrespectful wee c***s out there, the same ones who breed their own line of disrespectful wee c***s. Seen it before in schools when teachers are telling parents of their kids behaviour for the parent not to give a f**k... 

Anyway, I love Danny Lennon 😍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 05/09/2020 at 01:37, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

Absolutely bring back the belt, if the last generation and the one before that got the belt then their wouldn't be so many disrespectful wee c***s out there, the same ones who breed their own line of disrespectful wee c***s. Seen it before in schools when teachers are telling parents of their kids behaviour for the parent not to give a f**k... 

Anyway, I love Danny Lennon 😍

Did you get the belt at school? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 05/09/2020 at 01:37, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

Absolutely bring back the belt, if the last generation and the one before that got the belt then their wouldn't be so many disrespectful wee c***s out there, the same ones who breed their own line of disrespectful wee c***s. Seen it before in schools when teachers are telling parents of their kids behaviour for the parent not to give a f**k... 

Anyway, I love Danny Lennon 😍


Adults who get excited at the prospect of children being assaulted are of a far bigger concern than the odd loud mouthed kid. You honestly come across as someone who gets turned on at the prospect of kids being spanked with a belt. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Falkirk09Bairn said:


Adults who get excited at the prospect of children being assaulted are of a far bigger concern than the odd loud mouthed kid. You honestly come across as someone who gets turned on at the prospect of kids being spanked with a belt. 

Are you surprised by Gunther's revelation?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Falkirk09Bairn said:


Adults who get excited at the prospect of children being assaulted are of a far bigger concern than the odd loud mouthed kid. You honestly come across as someone who gets turned on at the prospect of kids being spanked with a belt. 

Aye very good ya clown, Wains cutting about carrying blades, wains that are scared to go to school cause they’re being bullied, wains acting the bold one to teachers and knowing there will be no repercussions. The wee b*****ds don’t even get punishment exercises anymore. 
there’s nothing perverted about teaching discipline 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, CLYDE clyde Clyde said:

Aye very good ya clown, Wains cutting about carrying blades, wains that are scared to go to school cause they’re being bullied, wains acting the bold one to teachers and knowing there will be no repercussions. The wee b*****ds don’t even get punishment exercises anymore. 
there’s nothing perverted about teaching discipline 

Aw shut up you turnip. Away and belt your kids. Try and hide yer stauner.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 05/09/2020 at 01:37, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

Absolutely bring back the belt, if the last generation and the one before that got the belt then their wouldn't be so many disrespectful wee c***s out there, the same ones who breed their own line of disrespectful wee c***s. Seen it before in schools when teachers are telling parents of their kids behaviour for the parent not to give a f**k... 

Anyway, I love Danny Lennon 😍

 

20200902_152934.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...