Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

23 minutes ago, BroadwoodBoy said:

I’m not believing anyone that claims to have known number 6. 

Nae idea who that was! Maybe not a bad thing for the boy as that was a fucking honking team and if we remembered who they were the chances are they were fucking awful. 

29 minutes ago, C. Muir said:

I got 6 pretty much straight away 😂 He signed the same day as club legend Pat Scullion though so can understand why he might have slipped under the radar.

I'd expect some people got it as the player who joined on loan at the same time, from the same club, was in the last quiz and maybe jogged some memories. He was one of these guys who got stuck out wide as he was wee but he may well have been a centre midfielder by trade. They only played a couple of games with no impact at all, then completely vanished without mention along with Charlie Miller.

I'm waiting for Dale Fulton to turn up in one of these quizzes but I'm not convinced he was around long enough have had a photo taken.

50/50 for me again, though probably because I've spent a whack of time recently re-watching all the highlights and filling in the blanks by reading some match reports/team lines. The Championship level centre half who we played up front took me the longest and I only got it because the couple of guys before dated him. 

3 hours ago, Scott-Replay said:

12 more owners registered than last year’s total, so far. Putting thoughts of the actual ownership model aside, it’s excellent to see the extra funds coming into the club at this early stage.

Also seems promising numbers for season cards, even since it’s 3 months until the season starts 

23 hours ago, Scott-Replay said:

12 more owners registered than last year’s total, so far. Putting thoughts of the actual ownership model aside, it’s excellent to see the extra funds coming into the club at this early stage.

Anyone else having trouble getting signed up

On 04/07/2020 at 22:32, clyde_r_us said:

Anyone else having trouble getting signed up

I signed up but haven't had any confirmation from the club so can't log onto the members' website. Assume it might just take a bit longer than usual to sort out given current circumstances.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

34 minutes ago, shawfield shed boy said:

Word on the street were going back to a mock up of one of very first kits and colours...Screenshot_20200707-220951_Samsung%20Internet.jpeg

Would seem an odd choice seeing as it isn't any sort of special anniversary this year. Unless I've missed something.