Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

I think it’s perfect timing, mitchell hasn’t been in the best of form and could do with maybe a few games brake. I know of a few Alloa fans who said he’s the best part time keeper available…   However giving a 35 year old a 2 year contract is a bit weird 

Edited by ClydeFCTheBullyWee

Parry is a Strange one if true, although he is a cracking keeper by all accounts coupled with Mitchell dipping a bit it might not be worst thing. unless he is away or perhaps carrying an injury which might explain the fact he seems to have lost his ability to dive to his left. (I jest  a bit, don’t get too annoyed folks)

Wouldn’t think it’s a priority for us given that we are 5 players short of being even decent but given it’s about our recruitment absolutely nothing would surprise me!

Edited by FREDDYFRY

A great goalie absolutely but we don’t really need another one do we? Two good keepers at this level is a bit of a waste of a wage (and I can’t believe I’m saying this when we’re signing possibly the greatest part-time keeper of the previous decade).

Of all the positions we needed to strengthen we sign a goal keeper.

In my opinion it can only mean Mitchell is leaving.

Hopefully, we at least get a fee from his new club. Use that to sign two full backs, a centre half, a couple of midfielders,a strike partner for Goodwillie and pay off Diamond and his cohort

How much cash are you expecting to get for Mitchell 😂

4 minutes ago, haufdaft said:

Of all the positions we needed to strengthen we sign a goal keeper.

In my opinion it can only mean Mitchell is leaving.

Hopefully, we at least get a fee from his new club. Use that to sign two full backs, a centre half, a couple of midfielders,a strike partner for Goodwillie and pay off Diamond and his cohort

If Mitchell is away it’s disappointing that it wasn’t sorted earlier in the season, I’d imagine he’s one of our highest earner maybe second behind Goodwillie, could have maybe got a couple of better quality players in earlier in the window

Edited by Ocelot1877