Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

Balatoni and Page have looked, IMO, a bit better than Balatoni and Rumsby have. We’ve tried to play some okay football through the midfield but it hasn’t really come off. Livingstone has had a decent game and Gomis has been pretty handy thus far. We’ve offered absolutely nothing around Goodwillie, with nothing behind him or on the flanks. Can’t actually remember us having a shot yet. To be fair, Morton for as much as they’ve controlled possession, and look more likely to score, haven’t created a lot of clear cut chances either.

Aye, we've mixed the who's-where up in the midfield. Bringing Splaine central, putting Kennedy out left. Bringing Cuddihy inside. Having Andrew out right. All the rest of it.

But whatever the case is, we're nowhere near it. Perhaps it's calculated. Seeing how much Morton pressure we can soak up and looking for a counter late on. On the other hand, maybe that's giving us too much credit.

I think Gomis has done well insofar as he has broke up the odd attack and set us off up the park calmly. Wouldn't be too critical of the full backs. Centre backs are having a hard time with Morton's physicality I think. Could see a goal coming from Morton's success in those battles. Not a lot to say other than that. Splaine has lost possession, as he has in previous matches, a little bit much, albeit that he's had little on when he's picked it up. I don't like the concept of wide players who've nothing to offer as wide players. Cunningham and Love should come on at some point. Jones too. I think we could bother their two centre backs a lot more that way.

Not sure if the initial defending to let the guy in behind him is worse than not clearing it once he had his body in the way.

Really poor to lose the ball in the first place as well.

And there's a second, game over.