Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

I disagree. If we stream, it will hugely reduce the number of visiting fans.  And it would also mean sacrificing potentially 4 entrance fees for a family 1 stream purchase.  If anyone  with technical knowledge it's also easy to share 1 legit broadcast to many.  
That would be correct if we could attend all league games without restrictions but that isn't the case. We will still have restrictions in place for the start of the league season with no timeline for that to end. There is also a possibility of restrictions being brought back once we head into the winter.

15 minutes ago, Jack Burton said:
2 hours ago, Bully Wee Clyde FC said:
I disagree. If we stream, it will hugely reduce the number of visiting fans.  And it would also mean sacrificing potentially 4 entrance fees for a family 1 stream purchase.  If anyone  with technical knowledge it's also easy to share 1 legit broadcast to many.  

That would be correct if we could attend all league games without restrictions but that isn't the case. We will still have restrictions in place for the start of the league season with no timeline for that to end. There is also a possibility of restrictions being brought back once we head into the winter.

I am expecting a lockdown this winter tbh! 

15 hours ago, Jack Burton said:
18 hours ago, Bully Wee Clyde FC said:

My understanding is that at level 0 we can have 2000 in, and we can apply to have more.  If you buy a season ticket you'll get in to Broadwood I think you'll find.

We may well have another lockdown but I'm far from certain that would mean stadia being closed. In the event of a lockdown which did involve a ban in crowds, The Club may allow spending from ST.  Until that eventually, we should not give streaming any further thought.

3 minutes ago, Bully Wee Clyde FC said:

My understanding is that at level 0 we can have 2000 in, and we can apply to have more.  If you buy a season ticket you'll get in to Broadwood I think you'll find.

We may well have another lockdown but I'm far from certain that would mean stadia being closed. In the event of a lockdown which did involve a ban in crowds, The Club may allow spending from ST.  Until that eventually, we should not give streaming any further thought.

Any idea if you boys will have tickets for away fans for the opening day, or is it likely just to be home fans?

8 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Any idea if you boys will have tickets for away fans for the opening day, or is it likely just to be home fans?

There's been away tickets on sale for both our home Premier Sports Cup games against Stranraer and Killie so far so would imagine away tickets will be available for the league games too, especially if we're allowed more through the gates now after going down to level 0.

8 minutes ago, C. Muir said:

There's been away tickets on sale for both our home Premier Sports Cup games against Stranraer and Killie so far so would imagine away tickets will be available for the league games too, especially if we're allowed more through the gates now after going down to level 0.

Superb! Can't wait to enjoy a Robert Jones brace IRL.