Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

9 hours ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

As I’m neither a season ticket holder nor club owner, I doubt I’ll be able to get a ticket. At home to Albion Rovers. In a fucking friendly.

What has the world came to :lol: 

And it would seem that you can't use your season ticket to buy tickets for these games, I have bought mine and there is no facility to use the season card!

There's nothing quite as permanent as a temporary government programme.

The limited crowd and mask mandates are absurd. Nonetheless, it'll be good to get back and watch football in person.

Hopefully we get weather like today for the friendlies.

We also need to wear face coverings throughout. Absolutely bonkers sitting with a face mask on when outside. I'd absolutely love to know the justification for that (I appreciate it probably has nothing to do with Clyde).
Meanwhile they're letting full capacity crowds at baseball in the USA, no masks.

We should call it a "fan zone".

That way we'd get up to 3000 capacity.

Covid knows the score.

Just now, haufdaft said:

They'd have to pay a decent transfer fee for starters.

No chance. Goodwillie is staying.

My mate who used to go on benders with him at weekends says it could well be happening - offering him 2x what he currently on and a PT job

11 hours ago, BlackandGauld said:

Are the rumours true of Goodwilly going too Darvel?

Do you flit from site to site dropping ridiculous rumours??? To all Clyde fans this guy has posted on East Fife site (and probably others) to say that manager DY is leaving to be assistant at Celtic. This guy needs sectioned.

It all seems a bit quiet. Are we even back training yet or are they not bothering until we have players?
Got a 5 a side pitch booked out at Broadwood.

Now the distraction of Scotland is out the way its back to despairing over the lack of our signings, great stuff.