Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

2 minutes ago, Scott-Replay said:

Well done to WBR, by the way. Right on the money. Sponsor looks pretty stinking on the kit unfortunately.

image.png.6f45faf0778c2d3ca7c3081fa8e9d60c.png

Remember when we ruined what should have been a great top with a blue/yellow box on the front? If the sponsor is in red or black then it's fine by me.

Kit looks okay if obviously a bit generic. There's been worse ones.

image.png.6f45faf0778c2d3ca7c3081fa8e9d60c.png
Remember when we ruined what should have been a great top with a blue/yellow box on the front? If the sponsor is in red or black then it's fine by me.
Kit looks okay if obviously a bit generic. There's been worse ones.
Yeh that ruined that top [emoji23]
There personally 2 home tops I will never forgive the club for. The red and white stripes and the feyenoord type top both in recent years. They were absolutely honking

45 minutes ago, Jack Burton said:

A bit bland and generic. A bit disappointing given how good some of the previous Puma kits have been for other clubs.

Would have been better with the sponsor in black.

Tend to agree, black colouring would definitely balance it out better, and not as if their own logo is red (its purple and black).

Given a choice, would definitely get the away top (if it's the black/red hoops).

34 minutes ago, C. Muir said:

Looks miles better IMO.

How about red logo, black lettering?

(You do realise this nitpicking could be irrelevant if it’s going with pink shorts and yellow socks?😲😄)

1 hour ago, Jack Burton said:

I didn't get sent the login details for the owners zoom meeting. Why didn't they just send it out to all owners in the first place?

Along similar lines to the AGM, it would be good to use a format that could be recorded and forwarded to owners who can't attend. Or probably more realistically, a formal summary put together and distributed. I'd like to know what's going on but 7 pm on a Monday is just about the worst time for me personally to tune in.

1 hour ago, BullyWeeLad said:

Every team in the league will have a much bigger budget since we got money from government, so might not make much difference when it comes to trying to attract players to come to us

That’s the point I think. 
£300k seems, well is a lot of money, but in terms of a professional football team even part time it seems it’s not!

I suppose we forget that nowadays the add on costs like any other employer is significant. Tax, Nat insurance, paid over whole year rather than only during season all adds up. I also wonder if these guys at most clubs get paid a lot more than we think. Bonus payments can be significant too; Well to other clubs, not to us!