Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

2 hours ago, Ignoramus said:

Can anyone decipher how this lines up? 

TEAM v RANGERS XI | Wilson, Bain, Shiels, Lang, Rumsby, Cuddihy, Jack, Love, Cunningham, Johnston, Goodwillie SUBS: Mitchell, McNiff, Lamont, Trialist, Trialist, Robertson, Trialist

Goalie and back four is apparent, but there's only one centre midfield in that lot and four wingers alongside Goodwillie. Also interesting to see the trialists on the bench, wonder if there might be a final move or two before the Betfred opener.

From the wee highlights clips we've had, Jack looks like he's been playing centre midfield. 

Buzzing to have Tom Lang back at the club. I’m baffled as to why he hasn’t been utilised at EEP however delighted to see him rejoin Clyde.

Another good win today. Never know how to read pre season results but we are scoring goals aplenty. 

feeling more optimistic about the season now and hey maybe we will get back in stadiums soon enough. 

16 hours ago, Ignoramus said:

Can anyone decipher how this lines up? 

TEAM v RANGERS XI | Wilson, Bain, Shiels, Lang, Rumsby, Cuddihy, Jack, Love, Cunningham, Johnston, Goodwillie SUBS: Mitchell, McNiff, Lamont, Trialist, Trialist, Robertson, Trialist

Goalie and back four is apparent, but there's only one centre midfield in that lot and four wingers alongside Goodwillie. Also interesting to see the trialists on the bench, wonder if there might be a final move or two before the Betfred opener.

4231 with Jack at centre mid and either Cunningham or Johnston behind Goodie 

21 minutes ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

Think he's more referring to the previous games highlights 

Yes, that's what I meant.

Transfer deadline means nothing to us, we're only ever going to sign loans/free transfers (although our most recent signing contradicts that!).

Edited by David W

Apologies if I have missed the answer to this question.
What are the plans for the Dumbarton game? I assume no attendance, so is there is there an alternative being planned or decided upon for ST holders or indeed anyone?

Since it's a cup game I doubt season ticket holders get treated differently from anyone else.

What are the plans for the Dumbarton game? I assume no attendance, so is there is there an alternative being planned or decided upon for ST holders or indeed anyone?

I'm assuming they are still looking into streaming the game on ppv but nothing on the official site yet.

1 hour ago, haufdaft said:
1 hour ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

Since it's a cup game I doubt season ticket holders get treated differently from anyone else.

Yes, but surely you can use the new digital season cards for any game or purchase?