Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

49 minutes ago, BullyWeeLad said:

From what I’ve heard I can’t see him coming back from his current injury even if he did sign I think he would struggle, I can see him coming to us for a season then chucking it 

So you can’t see him coming back but you can? 

Imagine saying you wouldn't take back Craig Bryson, thats up there with saying youd want the belt back.

If he does sign, which he will not, he'll be fully aware of our financial situation. He's played about 300 games for Derby in the English Championship, he wont be short of a few bob and doubt the 250 quid a week we'd sub him will be incentive enough for it to be a financial decision from him. He'd provide invaluable experience in an area where it's desperately needed. Not playing every game wouldnt make him a passenger.

fwiw he made his Scotland debut in the same game as Goodie too.

Id personally have him back in a heartbeat but I can't see it happening.

On 06/09/2020 at 09:57, Falkirk09Bairn said:

Adults who get excited at the prospect of children being assaulted are of a far bigger concern than the odd loud mouthed kid. You honestly come across as someone who gets turned on at the prospect of kids being spanked with a belt. 

Edited by SouthLanarkshireWhite

On 08/09/2020 at 10:22, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

Getting Bryson back would be the best piece of business in the league this year. Probably more likely to go to Kilmarnock again or even a top end Championship club like Hearts or even Inverness. 

If East Fife can sign Danny Swanson then you never know. Us signing Alston was another plus for this league. Given the current situation be a lot of players looking for a contract, probably some who wouldn't have looked at this league if the pandemic hadn't hit. 

8 hours ago, CLYDE clyde Clyde said:

You come across as abit of a dick

You seem to only be here to abuse supporters of the club you claim to support, troll fans with rubbish like the Agbonlahor nonsense and stir legal shit about the board which could get this site in trouble.

Goodbye.

2 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

You seem to only be here to abuse supporters of the club you claim to support, troll fans with rubbish like the Agbonlahor nonsense and stir legal shit about the board which could get this site in trouble.

Goodbye.

Did you just abuse your Mod powers to get rid of a troublesome oaf on your Clubs thread? If so can you becone a Hearts fan for the day as Tynie clearly can't be arsed to empty 8tearslefttocry.

23 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

He is sailing close to the wind, hasn't quite done enough for an outright ban yet, IMO. 

Asking for a friend, can you give my friend some triggers to utilise that don't involve comparing the death of a child to an admittedly girfuy, yet otherwise harmless, social media meme as doing that is clearly not enough.