Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

Do we think supporters will be allowed in some capacity to Broadwood come October. A stadium capacity of say 8,000 and a gate against Dumbarton of probably 700.
Surely they need upon sooner rather than later especially before the winter kicks in?

I would think fans will be in. Probably have to pre book tickets to comply with track and trace. Plenty of space to distance fans at broadwood to start with but hopefully we don’t have to if face coverings are mandatory. Shops don’t make you socially distance anymore due to face coverings so why should we at football?

I would think fans will be in. Probably have to pre book tickets to comply with track and trace. Plenty of space to distance fans at broadwood to start with but hopefully we don’t have to if face coverings are mandatory. Shops don’t make you socially distance anymore due to face coverings so why should we at football?
Think you still need to social distance if you will be next to someone for longer than 10/15 mins.

I'm sure somebody on here worked out you would only be able to use around 20% of the home stand if allowing for 2m social distancing. That would be space for around 600 fans if it is accurate.

Can't wait to finally to get back Broadwood. Should we have ever been away? Well on reflection that is debatable.

Continuing to play football in front of crowds at the height of the pandemic would have been beyond idiotic.

3 hours ago, You Only Live Twice said:

Are you actually serious? What exactly is debatable here other than how ridiculously stupid a post that was?

Yes I am being serious. I can't believe we have put up with it lol.

15 hours ago, Jack Burton said:
On 20/08/2020 at 23:31, TheBigGuy said:
Can't wait to finally to get back Broadwood. Should we have ever been away? Well on reflection that is debatable.

Continuing to play football in front of crowds at the height of the pandemic would have been beyond idiotic.

4-6 weeks tops then back into it imo.

Edited by TheBigGuy

33 minutes ago, lumos said:

My neighbours sisters auntie has a friend who has a cousin who has an uncle who has a son who has a friend who has a taxi that picked a guy up from the train station to view a house in Blackwood, he said it was Arjen Robben

Radio was too loud, he said are you going robbing?

17 minutes ago, Recsnotindodrill said:

Alloa have signed Ray Grant, probably not a shock to most Clyde fans. What kind of player can we expect, seems to be a highly rated player, can he step up to the Championship.

Good on the ball, very composed and can find a good pass. 

On the flip side, not the strongest defensively but I reckon he’s worth a go in the championship. 

Just now, SLClyde said:

Good on the ball, very composed and can find a good pass. 

On the flip side, not the strongest defensively but I reckon he’s worth a go in the championship. 

Probably what we need to replace Flannigan to be fair, we have John Robertston, Steve Hetherington who are great midfield runners, so might suit him well at Alloa.

Alloa have signed Ray Grant, probably not a shock to most Clyde fans. What kind of player can we expect, seems to be a highly rated player, can he step up to the Championship.
Delighted hes playing at a higher level compared to some of the rumours linkimg him with diddy clubs from leagues below

Every game he's a solid 8/10

46 minutes ago, Recsnotindodrill said:

Nice to see the lad has got his dream of full time football...