Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

Keep the rumours coming, lads, great fun and you never know we might just get a true one sometime!

Just to add, season cards (plastic) have been issued to those who still have a problem with things on a phone. pretty boring card, though, with nothing on it to indicate it is for Clyde (like club badge). You can only get your remaining balance at Broadwood at the Clyde office or the shop, not that that is a great problem.

2 hours ago, David W said:

Andy Munro was rubbish, he'd be our fourth best centre half and I say that as someone who doesn't rate Rumsby at all.

Would 100% take a fit Cogill back, or get fully behind a £50 million bid for Scott Banks, but apart from that, the players to leave us have generally been miles off the standard.

I agree, Andy Munro is nowhere near any improvement on what we have. He actually did ok when first arrived, mainly because anything would be an improvement. When Danny Lennon took over Andy really struggled as Danny tried to play more football from the back. Unfortunately he could not do that, great attitude and alway put in a shift but not as good as Rumsby. 

Heard a few times in the past weeks that one of our next signings will be a familiar face to the supporters. Supposedly played for us already whilst Danny was in charge. 

Only player I can think of that Danny at the time was really keen to sign permanently was the centre half Andy Munro? We certainly need a new body in that position. 
Tom Lang on a permanent deal would do nicely.

Danny always spoke highly of Munro & was disappointed at the time not to be able to get him signed for longer. A solid centre half but not a ball player like Lang. 

I looked on the Stenny website & Munro still appears in the squad section but only news articles refer to a contract signed until June 2020. 

A previous poster mentioned Cogill, I’d love the big man back but just can’t see it given he was given accommodation whilst at the club. 

Danny always spoke highly of Munro & was disappointed at the time not to be able to get him signed for longer. A solid centre half but not a ball player like Lang. 

I looked on the Stenny website & Munro still appears in the squad section but only news articles refer to a contract signed until June 2020. 

A previous poster mentioned Cogill, I’d love the big man back but just can’t see it given he was given accommodation whilst at the club. 
Munro is signed with Stenny for next season.

See if you make up ridiculously stupid rumours that are about as funny as a boot to the baws off a Clydesdale wearing a pair of steel toe caps that not even the most gullible clown in the world would believe, create a new P&B account to reply to yourself about said rumours and also post them to a sad wee fan page you've created on Facebook, you're a virgin.

Edited by BullyWeeStonehouse

47 minutes ago, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

See if you make up ridiculously stupid rumours that are about as funny as a boot to the baws off a Clydesdale wearing a pair of steel toe caps that not even the most gullible clown in the world would believe, create a new P&B account to reply to yourself about said rumours and also post them to a sad wee fan page you've created on Facebook, you're a virgin.

You’re trying to hard to be funny. 

Do we think supporters will be allowed in some capacity to Broadwood come October. A stadium capacity of say 8,000 and a gate against Dumbarton of probably 700.

Surely they need upon sooner rather than later especially before the winter kicks in?