Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

8 hours ago, virginton said:

I'd focus more on your chances against Kelty or Albion Rovers back in the fourth tier next season, rather than an effortlessly superior club that you haven't played on league duty since we flushed you out of the second tier like a floating turd more than a decade ago. 

A82C2CD1-48C9-41B5-9D28-A9E9CE8E0FD2.jpeg.d3be676db1ccf3317445a35c285ddeed.jpeg

f6D24H2VQavFvUqXtr.gif

20 hours ago, virginton said:

I'd focus more on your chances against Kelty or Albion Rovers back in the fourth tier next season, rather than an effortlessly superior club that you haven't played on league duty since we flushed you out of the second tier like a floating turd more than a decade ago. 

A82C2CD1-48C9-41B5-9D28-A9E9CE8E0FD2.jpeg.d3be676db1ccf3317445a35c285ddeed.jpeg

If Omar is the quality of signing you are after, if I was you I would be more than a little worried.

And another striker.

If big Norway and ally both stay fit then we don’t need anyone else upfront. Lamont and Johnston can chip in the odd goal and we have a decent threat at set pieces from Mcniff, Howie and Rumsby. Just need someone with a decent delivery, Mckee would be ideal

28 minutes ago, lumos said:

If big Norway and ally both stay fit then we don’t need anyone else upfront. Lamont and Johnston can chip in the odd goal and we have a decent threat at set pieces from Mcniff, Howie and Rumsby. Just need someone with a decent delivery, Mckee would be ideal

Aye I like McKee. Was always one of the best performers against us for Dumbarton.

Bain's a good right back for this level and probably an improvement on Clyde's defence last season. He's pretty versatile, he played on both sides at full back and on the wing for Airdrie but he's primarily a right back who's better going forward but seems to have improved defensively in the few times I've seen him play since leaving Airdrie. He's also good for a great goal every now and then.