Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

Give me the names he brought in that got us promoted and I mean the management team brought to the club

Ok, so the insinuation is that Danny and the management team had little to no say on signings then?  If it wasn't them then who was identifying footballers for us to sign?  

As for naming players, fans know who has and hasn't signed for us during Danny's management.

Ok tell me the players they had a hand in bringing to the club that have been a success

So you are saying that the players signed ,under the previous chair, had nothing to do with Danny? Utter nonsense but if true it makes the egomaniac case even stronger

Ok, so the insinuation is that Danny and the management team had little to no say on signings then?  If it wasn't them then who was identifying footballers for us to sign?   
As for naming players, fans know who has and hasn't signed for us during Danny's management.

Tell me which players in your opinion got us promoted

9 minutes ago, Billy Reid Fan Club said:

Tell me which players in your opinion got us promoted

There was a squad of them.  Some brought in during Danny's tenure, some already there that improved once he came in.  One, DGW didn't need to improve given he was, and still is, too good for the leagues we have been playing in.     Various players had huge impacts on our promotion in different ways.  Goals from the back, players that improved our defence and others that scored vital goals along the way.  Some with more of an influence than others.  Why are names important when we all know who these players are as it has been discussed many times.  

If it wasn't Danny identifying and selecting players to join us, who was?  

Edited by Adolfo Rios

25 minutes ago, Billy Reid Fan Club said:

You are starting to get it. Danny identifying players?

If the manager/management team was not looking at players and deciding who would, in his/their opinion, better the squad then who was?  Who had the final say in signing these players?  Did Danny have a say at all?  If not I doubt someone with his experience in the game would have stuck around let alone sign a new longer term contract.     

If he didn't as you are insinuating, then who was deciding who was signing for the club?

Edited by Adolfo Rios

7 minutes ago, Pride Of The Clyde said:

WTF is going on in this thread, I'm lost.

A summary

Previous chairmen were the only reason we went up.  Now they're gone we are apparently doomed.  

I mentioned Danny and Allan being more of an influence on promotion and now it is being suggested they might not have had anything to do with our promotion and/or players we signed in their time at the club.  

All stemming from a discussion on ticket prices. 

Anyone who has Billy Reid in their username is obviously a p***k who shouldn't be taken seriously. If the user is who I think it is, then I'm double correct. 

Norrie was brilliant for us, but he's gone and he's now trying to shaft us so f**k him. 

Lastly. Currie, lang, Rumsby, Rankin, Lamont, cogill, boyle, Duffie, grant, McStay, banks, love, McNiff, Goodwillie, Stewart, Hughes, Syvertsen, Cuddihy, belmokhtar, and the managerial team of Danny and Alan got us promoted, end of discussion... 

Edited by Ingo ohne Flamingo

Anyone who has Billy Reid in their username is obviously a p***k who shouldn't be taken seriously. If the user is who I think it is, then I'm double correct. 
Norrie was brilliant for us, but he's gone and he's now trying to shaft us so f**k him. 
Lastly. Currie, lang, Rumsby, Rankin, Lamont, cogill, boyle, Duffie, grant, McStay, banks, love, McNiff, Goodwillie, Stewart, Hughes, Syvertsen, Cuddihy, belmokhtar, and the managerial team of Danny and Alan got us promoted, end of discussion... 

Are you away back to Ibrox yet

2 hours ago, Billy Reid Fan Club said:

Are you away back to Ibrox yet

Hahaha so it is you, you're the only c**t that ever says that to me. Well guess what? I've been to more Clyde games over the last 20 years than you've probably ever been to in your life, so go and f**k yourself with that Ibrox chat. Feel free to come and have a chat the next time you come up to Scotland. 

Do you mean you’ve not even had your welcome letter yet? Even although they’ve taken your money? 
Can't recall if I had a welcome email.

However, it's almost a month since my first payment and no newsletter or draw.

I'm not too concerned as my primary motive was to support the club.