Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

Just admit your raging having to buy ST at full price when youve probably got more money than lot o us and mortgage free. [emoji1787]...

Club on their knees and they would have slated if they didnt come up with something to keep us in L1...

Hope you return one day , life too short to worry about extra £2per day (price of a newspaper)

Some assumptions in that post. Clearly some time since you purchased a newspaper.

7 hours ago, shawfield shed boy said:

Just admit your raging having to buy ST at full price when youve probably got more money than lot o us and mortgage free. emoji1787.png...

Club on their knees and they would have slated if they didnt come up with something to keep us in L1...

Hope you return one day , life too short to worry about extra £2per day (price of a newspaper)

You obviously read The Times!

The same poster claimed that he was finished with Clyde after Goody was made captain.  If that was true they haven't been to games in recent times even when the season tickets were lower in price.  

12 hours ago, Jack Burton said:

McKee would be a good signing but suspect he'll be looking for a full time club again.

I’m not sure he’d get another full time club at this point. He’s fantastic but I think that’s maybe due to finding his level. Maybe a QotS or a Raith though.

I’d love him at Clyde to replace Grant/McStay.

I've heard Kaiserslautern are looking to start a link/ partnership with a Scottish club and have earmarked us as a prime candidate because we both used to be sponsored by OKI.
Fingers crossed it gets over the line and we can get some of their younger players on loan.

Fallen out with Kilmarnock then?

I think it's a real positive as well, but people will just look at it and see "Oh, there's no concessions, I need to pay £250?!" and not even consider the fact they could have paid in instalments, or they could have paired up with a pal, or that the money carries over etc.

The club will argue that it was obvious but I don't think it was advertised particularly well for that group of supporters.

14 hours ago, Alan Brown said:

Off topic.

After 50 years a supporter through thick and mostly thin, i have decided im finished with everything Clyde. The constant begging has been bad enough but am i the only one with questions regarding this fkn 250 quid season card? And why the f**k no surprise it was an Alexander who pitched the idea. 

Continued good luck to the rest of you, but im out.

The season card is a good idea. Can be used for much more than matchday entry.

Dont let the door hit your arse on the way out.

Edited by BullyWeeStonehouse

16 hours ago, Alan Brown said:

Off topic.

After 50 years a supporter through thick and mostly thin, i have decided im finished with everything Clyde. The constant begging has been bad enough but am i the only one with questions regarding this fkn 250 quid season card? And why the f**k no surprise it was an Alexander who pitched the idea. 

Continued good luck to the rest of you, but im out.

Cheerio 👋👋

20 minutes ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

When you moved to the Republic of Ireland the average level of intelligence doubled here, and halved there.

I never moved there...was born there and travel back and forward to Drumchapel

2 hours ago, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

The season card is a good idea. Can be used for much more than matchday entry.

Dont let the door hit your arse on the way out.

And what about all those who cant afford the initial 250 quid outlay? Why stop at £250? Maybe next season make it 500 quid, you can always spend the rest in the club shop or the rip off bar. You know iv just had a great idea, why not put my train season pass up an extra hundred quid, i can always spend the difference on rip off coffee and sandwiches. Good idea my fkn arse (still sore from the door hitting it) its a scandalous idea that should have been shot down at inception.

20 minutes ago, Alan Brown said:

And what about all those who cant afford the initial 250 quid outlay? Why stop at £250? Maybe next season make it 500 quid, you can always spend the rest in the club shop or the rip off bar. You know iv just had a great idea, why not put my train season pass up an extra hundred quid, i can always spend the difference on rip off coffee and sandwiches. Good idea my fkn arse (still sore from the door hitting it) its a scandalous idea that should have been shot down at inception.

U OK Hün? PM me xx

Edited by Ingo ohne Flamingo
Can't believe h u n is bleeped out 😂😂

23 minutes ago, Alan Brown said:

Why not make it £50 then? We will be in the lowland league in jig time and you can then complain about the quality. Anyway you have deliberately ignored the pay up option, so £250 was not necessarily the initial outlay. You have also ignored the fact that you could share one if you can't make all games too. Bit too grumpy TBF

28 minutes ago, Alan Brown said:

Not a Clyde fan in any way. Despise yous for giving Goodwillie the platform but hey he's absolutely class at this level.

But this is a load of shit. You have spat the dummy and thrown every toy out the pram. It's actually a good idea in this season of no idea.

Get a grip your club has surely got fans at heart making it a card to do what you want with it. Buy yourself a top before you think about games and get money into the club

You ignore the installment option

You ignore the possibility to withdraw any surplus back into your bank account..

Would he prefer to be charged £200 but have no refund for matches that you're unable to attend?