Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

I also heard something about Omar, apparently Love and Omar have both settled all this and Ally is fine with Omar signing for Clyde as they had been friends for years before all this.

I think we could do worse than Omar personally and all the decent names looked like they are getting snapped up fast.

Every team in our league strengthening well, really starting to worry about next season if we don’t get some solid signings in 
5 teams including Clyde have made no new signings. East Fife have signed one player from the Lowland league. Falkirk have signed Dowds from East Fife and a player from Camelon Juniors.

The season doesn't start to October and you can't put any new players on furlough. Don't think we will see much in the way of signings till much closer to October.

On 20/07/2020 at 16:57, C. Muir said:

Cumbernauld news article interviewing Grant says we are entitled to a development fee

I think they're wrong. Or they've changed the rules.

Heard Rabin Omar has been approached by Danny ? vaguely remember him at Elgin sure he was a decent enough player at L2 level, from what I heard could easily make the step up 
Ray Grant away to Kelty, total waste of a cracking player 
Surprised you're catching anyone out with these exclusives.

https://mobile.twitter.com/record_sport/status/1286777706340917249?s=21

David Hagen has sadly passed away, only 47! Was a great player for us, rip.