Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

19 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Talking of owners, has everyone else had their email to say how they log onto the forum yet? Renewed on 1st July or near enough and heard nothing yet. Normally it's the day after or not fat off.

Think you need to register and then they will confirm your details, then should have an email within a day, mine was less right enough, to confirm your access.

But I was registered last year, I would want to keep the same login details ideally, rather than registering again. I'll see if I can dig out last year's email and email him, I think. I'll do it tomorrow when I'm supposed to be working. [emoji16]
Should just be your first and last name now with the same password.

Scored 2 great goals last year, Falkirk away being the obvious one to call out in those.

He also managed to clear his own shot off his standing foot from a yard out away to Forfar...

So a mixed bag it's fair to say.

30 minutes ago, johnmc80 said:

Dont know much about him. Is he decent?

Got the feeling he was trying too hard at times, and it just didn't quite come off for him.

Seemed like a decent guy though and never hid, even when things were going tits-up for him.

Wish him all the best, hope it works out for him at EK.

Got the feeling he was trying too hard at times, and it just didn't quite come off for him.
Seemed like a decent guy though and never hid, even when things were going tits-up for him.
Wish him all the best, hope it works out for him at EK.

Yup.
Exactly this. I think his confidence was shot pretty early on in his Clyde career. I don't think he ever recovered.
Preferred him as a winger than striker

11 minutes ago, johnmc80 said:

How has howie been getting on with yous?

Started off poorly and I really wondered why we had signed him, but as time went on he came on great. Think he’ll be a solid defender for us this season. 

Started off poorly and I really wondered why we had signed him, but as time went on he came on great. Think he’ll be a solid defender for us this season. 

Was fantastic with us for his age. Thought he would do very well with yous once he settled in. Glad to hear he is doing well.