Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

50 minutes ago, Brian Carrigan said:

Jesus man, what an absolute fun sponge. Big Buzz Killington here. It’s a laugh and I’m liking the wee teasers. Better than East Fife just firing out a cartoon version.

If you’re that bothered just don’t look at the teasers and wait until tonight when the show the full kit. This is a confusing and odd thing to be bothered about.

You getting the beers in for the big reveal? 

The yellow strip 😂 that joke for made about 3 weeks ago and it wasn’t even believable then, or funny. 

Some of our fans get wound up about the most stupid of things. No pleasing some

Edited by SLClyde

35 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Only four more hours until they reveal what the top third of the left arsecheek looks like, what an exciting day.

Ray Grant’s arsecheek hopefully.

Edited by Scott-Replay

2 hours ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

You getting the beers in for the big reveal? 

Splendid patter from the daft yin here. Really though, things have been pretty shite recently, so what if the club want to indulge in a jersey reveal. Some fans like it, others don’t. The ones that don’t could just simply not look at Clyde’s twitter until tonight.

I get folk would rather complain and that’s fine, but honestly moaning about their club doing a wee jersey reveal is pretty stupid.

*NB the font of “The Bully Wee” is a wee bit crap, but what do you expect when chances are it was old guys dictating the design.

It's better than the plain white t-shirt we've had the last two seasons, absolute miles better than Thistle/Falkirk/East Fife/Dumbarton and it's so much better than this kit:

image.jpeg.6cd5c7ce605444e1073b665c82d13427.jpeg

I think I quite like it.