Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

I see Bully Wee Fund back on the website. As it is now spread over 52 weeks, will my registration from last year be automatically carried over or do I need a new one? I want to join but don't want to accidentally have two memberships on the go.

4 minutes ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

clyde fc 2004

Beginning to look like this?

The red and black stripe on the new one looks like its more at the collar area.

Edited by C. Muir

9 minutes ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

clyde fc 2004

Beginning to look like this?

Aye something along those lines by the looks of it, although as already mentioned it looks to be across the collar area. 

I liked that strip so would be happy with that. 

44 minutes ago, ScottR96 said:

I wish they’d just show us the strip instead of this phased nonsense. Nevertheless here is the first preview: 

https://twitter.com/clydefc/status/1280790270104293376?s=21

Strip reveals are completely pointless. Spend time and effort making a video or whatever, then in the end it doesn’t show you the full top. 

It’s hardly groundbreaking stuff. Just release a picture of it. It’ll be Christmas before anyone will be able to buy it. 

2 hours ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

Strip reveals are completely pointless. Spend time and effort making a video or whatever, then in the end it doesn’t show you the full top. 

It’s hardly groundbreaking stuff. Just release a picture of it. It’ll be Christmas before anyone will be able to buy it. 

Jesus man, what an absolute fun sponge. Big Buzz Killington here. It’s a laugh and I’m liking the wee teasers. Better than East Fife just firing out a cartoon version.

If you’re that bothered just don’t look at the teasers and wait until tonight when the show the full kit. This is a confusing and odd thing to be bothered about.

41 minutes ago, Brian Carrigan said:

Looks like it could be but it’s supposed to be “bespoke”, would be disappointing if it’s just a catalog shout

Our colour arrangement is not  (as is often the case) in the catalogue.  Being £150k in debt and having a small fan base doesn’t equate to having a completely bespoke kit.

50 minutes ago, Brian Carrigan said:

Jesus man, what an absolute fun sponge. Big Buzz Killington here. It’s a laugh and I’m liking the wee teasers. Better than East Fife just firing out a cartoon version.

If you’re that bothered just don’t look at the teasers and wait until tonight when the show the full kit. This is a confusing and odd thing to be bothered about.

You getting the beers in for the big reveal?