Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

Now sitting just under 12k, a 2k rise since yesterday. 
Yes one off payment was sent to club by a certain group of clyde fans...

Totals i believe are updated each evening or overnight as i received a thank you email the following morning from my previous day donation..

Ex. If you or me put me in £20/£40 the balance isnt automatically updated at that point if others looking do same moving forward where affordable

6 minutes ago, C. Muir said:

3 years to the day since Goodie's first goals for us, the hat trick against Elgin. Does that mean another watch of his video? Abso-fucking-lutely.

A great watch! No doubt he and the rest of the squad will be chomping at the bit to get back on the pitch.

Fed up hearing about reconstruction, just play the remaining games , whenever that will be to stop all the bickering and threats of legal challenges. Let's be honest, the only sure thing is Celtic and Dundee Utd will both win the titles and Brechin will finish last and more than likely Covewill win theirs also, relegation , play off spots  and league  1 champions  are all too close to call. I know clubs all need prize money, why not pay out the minimum each team can  earn and then make up the difference. Worry about next season another day, even if next season is only a half season  at least everyone starts afresh and know what everyone is playing for.

Fed up hearing about reconstruction, just play the remaining games , whenever that will be to stop all the bickering and threats of legal challenges. Let's be honest, the only sure thing is Celtic and Dundee Utd will both win the titles and Brechin will finish last and more than likely Covewill win theirs also, relegation , play off spots  and league  1 champions  are all too close to call. I know clubs all need prize money, why not pay out the minimum each team can  earn and then make up the difference. Worry about next season another day, even if next season is only a half season  at least everyone starts afresh and know what everyone is playing for.
Clubs have already received all prize money apart from the last payment which is based on final league positions.

A large number of player contracts run out in June as well.

Having a short season for 20/21 just means clubs will have even less money.

I think it would be better to call it quits on this season. Promote top 2 from each league with no relegation. Clubs will then know what league they will be and can start selling season tickets for 20/21.

Forgive my ignorance... but why would we not exist? Assume everyone is on furlough bar for the 20% of player wages. Sure our income has dried up but our outgoings should be negligible... and hopefully covered by the donations which have been/are being raised?