Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

4 hours ago, haufdaft said:

Donate what you can, if you can.

I've donated a small sum (that I can afford) but I'll donate multiple times over the next few months.

No one should feel guilty about being unable to contribute.

Totally agree. This lock down is affecting all our lives and finances in different ways.

Some, like myself , are spending less but have the same disposable income so are able to donate without any pain.

My starting point was figuring out how much I would have spent on travel etc if I had gone to the postponed games then added a bit.

Others will be in a situation where their financial position has been compromised to various extents and will not be able to donate at all even if they want to.

As haufdaft says, what you comfortably can, if you can, when you can.

How important has Ally Love been guys n gals?!

Just a few examples :

Drew us Level at Peterhead a game with under 10 mins (I drove!) which we went onto win and was a turning point in our season..

Scored v Embra in 2nd leg and calmed nerves..

Picked the ball up in final and done job from the spot to name just a few..

This season when he hasnt played we miss him. Came back v Falkirk H which we won after a bad run and his work rate is from covering and helping LB to Supporting the front line..

One Love.[emoji3531][emoji836][emoji835]

Has also elevated himself into being a regular starter this year.
Im not sure statts of him n us winning but he defos brings sumthin different

Talking to few different players at our GB race night they were first to suggest we miss a fighter for certain games.

Few players mentioned Big Kev before me. Made me smile and he wanted to stay they told me

Love brings a lot o hard graft to the X1

24 minutes ago, shawfield shed boy said:

Im not sure statts of him n us winning but he defos brings sumthin different

Talking to few different players at our GB race night they were first to suggest we miss a fighter for certain games.

Few players mentioned Big Kev before me. Made me smile and he wanted to stay they told me

Love brings a lot o hard graft to the X1

He has started every one of our league wins this season but did get subbed before we went on to win some of the games.

Edited by C. Muir

15 hours ago, shawfield shed boy said:

How important has Ally Love been guys n gals?!

Just a few examples :

Drew us Level at Peterhead a game with under 10 mins (I drove!) which we went onto win and was a turning point in our season..

Scored v Embra in 2nd leg and calmed nerves..

Picked the ball up in final and done job from the spot to name just a few..

This season when he hasnt played we miss him. Came back v Falkirk H which we won after a bad run and his work rate is from covering and helping LB to Supporting the front line..

One Love.emoji3531.pngemoji836.pngemoji835.png

Added to that, he's a cracking lad! He's very well liked in the dressing room and loves the fans! 

You forgot to add, his winning goal v Bonnyrigg that set up the Celtic tie. 

Every woman everyman, join the caravan of love, ALLY LOVE, ALLY LOVE, ALLY LOVE! 

Added to that, he's a cracking lad! He's very well liked in the dressing room and loves the fans! 
You forgot to add, his winning goal v Bonnyrigg that set up the Celtic tie. 
Every woman everyman, join the caravan of love, ALLY LOVE, ALLY LOVE, ALLY LOVE! 
Yes one of many important goals

Starts or doesnt start . Always gives 100%

Love him

Kevin Nicol did a job for us and works in certain games, those games are few and far between in league 1 and even then he’s nowhere near good enough for this level. 

Honestly not digging up old dirt..

Few players said to me we miss big kev at recent race night without me slabbering my opinion this time, I just simply smiled..

Personally i would have given him contract before Wallace,Wylde and few others..

Just simply putting it out there that the above came from dressing room

Big thanks to the lads for doing the Q & A tonight: I really enjoyed it. Gutted there is no football but the club have done a great job in streaming matches and tonight.

Can't wait for next season now, hoping it starts in August.

7 hours ago, Billy Reid Fan Club said:

Chairman gone and announced late on a Sunday night. I smell something here

What difference does it make if it’s announced at 9:30 on a Sunday night from any other time? He said months ago he was leaving. 

Chairman gone and announced late on a Sunday night. I smell something here

The reason he was leaving was in the article. No surprise to see you desperate to put a negative spin on it.

Don't think I've ever seen you comment on the games, players or manager but the minute any announcement about the board straight into p&b [emoji23]