Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

I believe some people would rather stay in a job where they are happy and content rather than chase the cash.
I have done so myself.
Not everybody is a pot hunter.
Perhaps.

However, only a small percentage of football managers would rather be part-time than full time.

The notion that Lennon's success at Clyde is mostly attributed to having DGW - really infuriates me. Sorry to digress momentarily but watched 'highlights' yesterday from the Chapman era.

Duck!

The way Danny got the boys organised, furthermore making the team harder to beat. The amount of 'poor' goals being conceeded weekly was blatantly obvious.

Also getting some young hungry lads in whom continue to improve and get better. Chris Johnston, being the latest player to follow this trend.

Peterhead (A) tomorrow: a tough game awaits. Good luck lads!

Edited by TheBigGuy

cant say ive seen any clyde fan saying that ? A manager can only work with the players he has good mangers get the best out of players and you have to say for 90 odd % of players lennon has achieved that goal He has raised the bar of expectations which is the most positive , that and for most of his time at clyde we have been good to watch No matter what happens he will go down in clyde history as a promotion winning manager ( not many of them ) held in very high regard by the fans I do think players are differnent just due to the nature of the buisness DGW will go down as a legend he singlehandedly saved us from lowland league and his goal to game ratio is phenomenal

who would be the bigger loss to the club? be pretty hard to argue against it being lennon

16 minutes ago, nickCFC58 said:

Lennon and McCall now both 5/4. Does this indicate he’s maybe attended an interview?

Or the bookies are wanting folk to put more money on it? How would the bookies know if he’s been to an interview? 

Edited by SLClyde

Even when Lennon won the League Cup he wasn’t in a secure job, he has been out of a job in football for a while there and he’s in a good job with us so far very successful and we are playing great, Jean talked good players into staying with us and players into leaving teams to play for Clyde, everyone knows there’s no way we would be sacking him any time soon, he is very passionate about football and will want to stay in the game as long as possible... he’s a Clyde man now