Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

4 minutes ago, Briggsy's Ghost said:

Erm... you’ve been promoted! We’ll deserved but please don’t have us endure this thread all through next season!! League 1 forum!!!

^^^ doesn't understand etiquette surrounding GTF day. 

Of course, that's what 2 decades in this division does to you. 

I hope the rumour about McNiff signing a new deal are true. Nervously waiting to see if we can secure Grant, Lang and McStay. If we get 2 of those 3 to sign, it’d be a real coup I think. All 3 would be incredible. 

I’d urge Clyde fans to get season tickets early if they can. Money in the bank could make all the difference. And it’s cheaper ! 

Just noticed btw that Under 18s can get a season ticket for £18 and Under 12s for £9. Hats off to the club for recognising that we need to attract local  kids to Broadwood. That and the work in the community and at schools is a key investment in the club’s future. I hope it pays off and we consign talk of relocation to the bin. 

Edited by sydney

club is always looking for a bit of income how about when the old pitch is getting ripped up.auction / raffle the penalty spot that Ally love scored the penalty from last week or maybe just stick it up in the Arria [emoji16]

8 hours ago, Briggsy's Ghost said:

Enduring your shit patter that we’ve had to put up with for way too long. 2019/20 thread - get it in the league 1 forum it’s not f*@king hard genius!

^^^

Still doesn’t understand Pie and Bovril.

I hope the rumour about McNiff signing a new deal are true. Nervously waiting to see if we can secure Grant, Lang and McStay. If we get 2 of those 3 to sign, it’d be a real coup I think. All 3 would be incredible. 

I’d urge Clyde fans to get season tickets early if they can. Money in the bank could make all the difference. And it’s cheaper ! 

Just noticed btw that Under 18s can get a season ticket for £18 and Under 12s for £9. Hats off to the club for recognising that we need to attract local  kids to Broadwood. That and the work in the community and at schools is a key investment in the club’s future. I hope it pays off and we consign talk of relocation to the bin. 

Mine just ordered as have my two boys (adults now)

Great if we get a few sold early doors, cash might make a difference in signing or retaining, fingers crossed.

Enduring your shit patter that we’ve had to put up with for way too long. 2019/20 thread - get it in the league 1 forum it’s not f*@king hard genius!
Well be moving upstairs soon. However for you:
1160625.jpg