Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

7 hours ago, HughieMc said:

Well he’s certainly not playing for Dunfermline- they played 3 central defenders in a 5 man back line at Celtic and had another CB on the bench and Tom in the stand- that’s without Euan Murray who’s a normal starter who is out injured- 

For the benefit of my dear friend Haufdaft -  i’ll ask Tom later at tea time.

Not quite, Martin is our left back this season, he would tuck in but that's not where he's playing. Edwards has been signed as a left mid. 

Realistically he's 3rd choice atm, with Morrison keeping the Jersey because he had it at the start due to Tom Lang fitness. 

With Euan Murray being out injured now for 8 weeks there's absolutely no chance of Lang going out, we'd be left with Devine as our only CB cover. 

3 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Not quite, Martin is our left back this season, he would tuck in but that's not where he's playing. Edwards has been signed as a left mid. 

Realistically he's 3rd choice atm, with Morrison keeping the Jersey because he had it at the start due to Tom Lang fitness. 

With Euan Murray being out injured now for 8 weeks there's absolutely no chance of Lang going out, we'd be left with Devine as our only CB cover. 

Cheers for that- I wonder if it was a possibility before Murray’s injury.

1 hour ago, cfcuk said:

we film our highlights from the moon and commentary would have at least a 2 / 3 minute delay emoji106.png

That is pretty irritating aye, but the footage is taken purely for Danny, the constant wide shots I'm assuming for Danny to monitor everyone's positions at all points in the game. 

If we had 2 cameramen that'd make a difference but we're lucky to have the one. We'd need to have a subscription service like yer Falkirk TV and East Fife TV but I don't think we'd have enough subscribers to properly fund it. 

That is pretty irritating aye, but the footage is taken purely for Danny, the constant wide shots I'm assuming for Danny to monitor everyone's positions at all points in the game. 
If we had 2 cameramen that'd make a difference but we're lucky to have the one. We'd need to have a subscription service like yer Falkirk TV and East Fife TV but I don't think we'd have enough subscribers to properly fund it. 
east fife ?

23 hours ago, HughieMc said:

Cheers for that- I wonder if it was a possibility before Murray’s injury.

No idea, I doubt it tbh. If he hadn't came to the squad so late he'd probably be a starter by now, as it is though Morrison (who you'd expect to be behind Lang) was put in because we were short, hasn't done anything wrong so Crawford hasn't had a reason to not play him, Lang will be in for the challenge Cup game and if Ashcroft gets injured or if Morrison plays poorly. Once that happens he'll be upto at least 3rd choice which is where he probably expected to be. 

If he's as good as the reviews stated he might displace Ashcroft. 

see the club shop still isnt open , apparently the refurb will be finished by the stranraer game , we must be opening a clyde superstore clearly money from merchandising isnt important to the club , good to hear we are in such a healthy financial state [emoji106]

15 minutes ago, cfcuk said:

see the club shop still isnt open , apparently the refurb will be finished by the stranraer game , we must be opening a clyde superstore clearly money from merchandising isnt important to the club , good to hear we are in such a healthy financial state emoji106.png

No club shop but you can get teamsheets from the club shop(?). There's either a club shop or there's not a club shop.

At least this week we have a match preview!

#ClubShop

see the club shop still isnt open , apparently the refurb will be finished by the stranraer game , we must be opening a clyde superstore clearly money from merchandising isnt important to the club , good to hear we are in such a healthy financial state [emoji106]

Dig, dig, dig.
Don’t you get bored?

I don’t think the club shop is In our hands as to it being done by a certain time. NLL/NLC will be in charge of that.

That said we should be putting a temporary shop if space allows it to at least be able to sell some merchandise.