Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

Looks like that Cumbernauld Colts banner around the scoreboard will be away next season. Best bit of business done so far if you ask me 
going by what the people in my work say I don't think the Colts will be at broadwood at all they have had letters saying basically they think they will have to move training

Firstly many congratulations on promotion. I was in Africa with no internet connection so only got the good news a week after the event! First thing I checked when back in Cape Town!

Absolutely deserved and having just watched the highlights the best team won.

Second what a crowd. Where did they all come from?Rather more than Raith or even Hamilton/ St Johnstone got. I though there might be 1600ish but that smashed all expectations and shows a good base for the future. 

Third success breeds success. A number of sizable clubs in league one but the togtherness and confidence counts for a lot. Aim high.

Best wishes for the new season.

13 hours ago, the_bully_wee said:

Given the fact he's only been with us a year and a half - despite not knowing exactly how such fees are calculated - I highly doubt the development fee due would be in any way prohibitive for any of those four clubs. We, ourselves, paid development fees for Ramsay and Cuddihy in the summer of 2017.

How much do you think the fees would be? Set figures from SFA/SPFL- means a calculation pro rata based on his time with us- I would doubt we’re trying to block any progression for such a committed member of our promotion winning team- rather pleased we’re digging our heals in and preventing these clubs from flouting clearly defined rules for u23 year olds.

no idea how development fees are calculated there must be some criteria In past teams have went to an idividual panel
Ferguson from Hamilton to Aberdeen because they couldn't decide . But all this is speculation has any bid been made for Lang ? at moment it's internet rumours . If club does try to sign him they will know there is a development fee cause they will sure as hell received them in the past and is documented we had to pay Annan couple of years ago. So if they have or will in the future either pay up or take it to an independent panel
clubs are notorious for unsettling players hopefully the club will stand firm and work out the best deal for the club and the player if the circumstances occur of a player moving with development fee

9 hours ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

I’ve got my IPAF certificate, a wee call to Martin Plant Hire and I’ll have it sorted :thumsup2

See when you're at it any chance we could swap out some seats in both long stands?  'Clyde OK,,,,' would read so much better than 'OKI'. 

This references a much earlier era and as they've vacated the town the free advert is mocking imo.

8 hours ago, support the underdog said:

Firstly many congratulations on promotion. I was in Africa with no internet connection so only got the good news a week after the event! First thing I checked when back in Cape Town!

Absolutely deserved and having just watched the highlights the best team won.

Second what a crowd. Where did they all come from?Rather more than Raith or even Hamilton/ St Johnstone got. I though there might be 1600ish but that smashed all expectations and shows a good base for the future. 

Third success breeds success. A number of sizable clubs in league one but the togtherness and confidence counts for a lot. Aim high.

Best wishes for the new season.

Cheers mate.  so appreciate your encouragement.

2 hours ago, Bully Wee Clyde FC said:

See when you're at it any chance we could swap out some seats in both long stands?  'Clyde OK,,,,' would read so much better than 'OKI'. 

This references a much earlier era and as they've vacated the town the free advert is mocking imo.

You should be able to move seats about to change it to FC 

Played under Moore at Morton, as I remember. Don't think he'll be the last Moore/Lennon ringer that comes in.

Went to same school as me in Arbroath and played with him every day through the summers. Best player all round I have played with. I thought when he'd got a full time gig at Morton he'd be able to crack on nail down a certain role and go even higher but think his versatility has maybe worked against him. RB / CH and CM at Dumbarton I believe then at Morton and Annan he's been out wide and up top. Great player to have in your squad and hope he does well.