Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

terrific news on mcstay last 5 months of the season he really matured I'm surprised nobody in championship took a punt on him ( delighted really)

squad looking pretty strong think another centre back would do it
people keep talking about a left back maybe Lennon is going 3 5 2

A lot for me depends on what Fitzpatrick actually is. I assume he's a centre half, despite being listed as a midfielder on the website. 

Mitchell

Cuddihy Rumsby Fitzpatrick McNiff

McStay Grant Rankin

Johnston Goodwillie Smith

That's probably what we're sitting with just now (although Lamont, Wallace, Syvertsen could all be in that side). I think there are obvious replacements for all of that eleven, bar Grant, McNiff, the GK and the two centre halves.

I think that indicates what we need; a sub GK, a defensive minded midfielder, and two, ideally three, defenders, who are not right-backs. At least one centre half with pace.

Still no idea how Ross Lyon will get close to getting a game:blink:

Still no idea how Ross Lyon will get close to getting a game:blink:

I reckon Lennon sees something that we are all missing. He gets a lot of stick despite only getting one start last season. Give him gametime and I’m sure he’ll improve. He’s good on the ball and can ping it about quite well. Will be interesting to see how he progresses

I reckon Lennon sees something that we are all missing. He gets a lot of stick despite only getting one start last season. Give him gametime and I’m sure he’ll improve. He’s good on the ball and can ping it about quite well. Will be interesting to see how he progresses
you related [emoji23]